Episode 12 - Failed Investigations

After the class was ended, blonde hair girl and blue hair boy sitting on the bench in the garden of the Academy and discussing something

Charlotte : Did you notice something abnormal?

Albert : About what?

Charlotte : George of course. It's been two days and I haven't talked to him for once. I'm so curious that I could die.

Albert : Don't die so soon. You have to marry, remember?

Charlotte : Just told me what you know already.

Albert : Alright alright. All I knew was... his presence was so faint that I couldn't notice him. It's like he's mixed with the background and his presence wasn't like living human at all. I mistake him as furniture for many times.

Charlotte : A background character?

Albert : You could say that. Also, it might be because of this or something else, I didn't know when he was gone until I looked at his seat.

Charlotte : I noticed that too. It's like he just disappeared or vaporised in the air.

Albert : Yes. You know what kind of people could do things?

Charlotte : Assassins?

Albert : Exactly. I think he's a trained assassin or has the potential to become one. Or maybe he was actually a background character.

Charlotte : Really? You think those kinds of people actually exist? A human with a faint presence?

Albert : It wasn't impossible..... or at least that's what I think.

Charlotte : .............................You're reading novels too much.

Albert : No I don't.

Charlotte : Whatever, let's observe him a little longer. We might be able to see his true form.

Albert : Fine. By the way, how about finding the love of your life? Did you find anyone?

Blonde hair girl annoyed

Charlotte : Why did you bring that topic!

Albert : But it's for your future.

Charlotte : Forget about my future. Finding George's true identity was the most important thing for now.

Albert : But...

Charlotte : Don't but. You know the reason.

The duo went silent for a moment. Then, blue hair boy started talking again

Albert : If this is what you want then, I'll try my best to help you.

Charlotte : Thank you.

The duo stand up and walk away. Just then, a student comes out behind the bush and walks away

______________________________________

[The Next Day]

White hair girl walking on the hallway and looking to the rooms after rooms, searching the room that the boy would take to make a tea party

Cecelia : (I didn't see George's tea party. Did he decide not to do it? I didn't ask him properly. Now, what should I do or rather where should I go? I went to go Albert's tea party but girls might not let me in. I feel like I'm left out. Those three are the only friends I have. No one other than them would want me as their friend. I expect bullies in the Academy but because of those three, I still haven't experienced that. Now without them, I'm just a lonely powerless commoner girl)

While the girl starts depressing, someone pokes her shoulder. When she turned around, she saw yellow hair boy smiling at her

Cecelia : Umm....