George Rivelet's Profile

(Note : This is the data that El Fer make and only three people have read this. El Fer himself, King and the Principal of the Academy. Basically, this is everything they know about George)

 Basically, this is everything they know about George)

Name : George Rivelet

Age : 16

Status : Commoner

Magic Attribute : Earth

Growth Points : 600

Combat Rating : S

Intelligence : A-S

Qualifications : Chemistry, Assassination, Swordsmanship, Marksmanship

Come from a normal commoner family. His parents are killed by Dark Mages when he was 6. Living with a pharmacist uncle since then. He lives in a small village which located outside of the central city.

He have 200 growth points when he was only 10. He has the highest growth point that even talented magicians doesn't have when they are at his age. He could become the strongest human at the time he reached 20.

He was the mysterious assassin who had assassinated nearly thousand of Dark Mages. His intentions are unclear. Unknown group of people supporting him in the back. They even know the secret that only Kings could know. They think there was a traitor in the place.

His methods of assassinations are unknown. But, it seems he uses long hard projectiles like needles to assassinate Dark Mages. His marksmanship was A rank. Every shots hit the vital points accurately. He was fast enough to kill the small group of Dark Mages within seconds. El Fer said he might look like thin but his body was full of muscles and really strong. He can swing a real sword like a wooden stick. He might be able to handle heavy weapons with a single hand.

He might able to make both medicines and poisons. He used poisoned weapons to assassinate Dark Mages. It's still uncertain but he might be the real one who created the cure for Queen.

His personality was kind, heroic and contented. But, that was only the surface and no one know about inside. He could be a smart and cold-blooded assassin. He has unparalleled courage and strong will. He couldn't be pursue by wealth or statuses.

He was an extremely dangerous boy that no one should mess with. He might kill anyone that he see as unnecessary. If a person becomes his enemy, they have no hope to live another day.

______________________________________

(Note : This is the data that the Student Council have and including things that George had tell them before. No student knows about George's true face unless himself reveal about it)

Name : George Rivelet

Age : 16

Status : Commoner

Magic Attribute : Earth

Growth Points : 600

Hair Colour : Black

Eye Colour : Yellow

Attractiveness : A

Likes : Peacefulness

Dislikes : Large number of people, Cocky Nobles,

Hobby : Training and Reading

Qualifications : Chemistry, Swordsmanship

Come from a normal commoner family. His parents are killed by Dark Mages when he was 6. Living with a pharmacist uncle since then. He lives in a small village which is located outside of the central city.

He have 200 growth points when he was only 10. He has the highest growth point that even talented magicians don't have when they are at his age. He could become the strongest human at the time he reached 20.

His way of talking was somewhat strange. Hiding many things about himself. Have full body muscle but only wear bigger clothes. Maybe he want to hide that fact. He have abnormal awareness for his surroundings and his senses are too sharp. A mysterious boy that many girls might took interest.