Chapter 3 : Welcome aboard.

Logue Town stands before the Straw hat crew in all its splendor. The port is filled with ships of all kinds. Pirate ships rub shoulders with merchant and tourist ships in relative peace with the presence of many navies who make sure that there are no altercations between the different groups.

The Merry docks quietly, and Zoro and Sanji tie the ship's ropes to the dock. The plank has barely touched the ground when Luffy rushes down the main street in a cloud of dust. The rest of the crew only starts to react when Luffy is just a small dot in the middle of the crowd.

"Hey Luffy ! Wait up! We haven't said what we're gonna do yet..." Shouts Usopp before his voice falters, understanding that Luffy won't turn back. Nami shakes her head and sighs, they should have expected this. Luffy can't help but go on an adventure, even though there are a lot of navies around him.

"Never mind, Usopp. We'll find him later. As long as he doesn't do anything stupid, he can do whatever he wants." Silence falls over the ship as Stella looks at them with a puzzled expression on their desperate faces. They all finally let out a deep sigh of defeat. What do they expect? Luffy will eventually come back with an army of navies on his tail, and they will have to leave in a hurry. The sniper puts his head in his hand with a muffled groan.

"It's dead, we're talking about Luffy..."

"You're right Usopp, that gives us even less time than we expected to buy supplies and find a Log Pose." Said Sanji as he lit a cigarette before shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Do what you want, but I'm going to buy two new swords," growls Zoro as he climbs up the plank to get off the boat. Nami approaches him with a mischievous smile as she flicks her eyes.

"Hoo... And with what money are you going to pay them?" Zoro looks at her with another grunt. "I can lend you money with 300% interest if you want. ~" Sings the navigator. The swordsman clenches his jaw. He doesn't want to get into debt with this witch, but he doesn't really have a choice.

Except that a certain white-haired girl flies to his rescue by putting her hand on his shoulder.

"I can lend you money, as long as you tell me why you need to buy two more." Zoro's eyes turn to her gratefully, while Nami's are filled with anger. But under the woman's pointed gaze, she does not retort.

"Really?" Zoro exclaims with a small, hopeful smile. Stella nods in response and heads for her little boat.

"Yes, I can advance you and you will pay me back little by little along the way. Luffy's companions must be well equipped to protect him. But I warn you that this will be the only time. You'll have to ask Nami for extra money." At these words, Nami's smile returns to her face and she stares at Zoro with a toothy grin. Zoro frowns and sends an irritated look to the navigator. Stella easily jumps on her boat and turns to the swordsman. "You still haven't told me why you need new blades." Zoro turns his attention back to her and places his hand on Wadô's hilt.

"I have mastered Santôryû, which is a fighting style with three swords. In my fight against Mihawk, two of my blades were broken." He says with pain. His hand absentmindedly strokes the white hilt. "Only Wadô held, probably because it is a named blade." He finishes sadly. When Zoro mentions his fighting style, Stella raises her eyebrows. This is the first time she has heard of the Santôryû style. She wonders how he can manage to handle three swords at the same time. On the other hand, when the swordsman confessed to have destroyed his swords, the face of Stella freezes. She also fights with swords, but they are very special because they are all cursed blades. And thanks to her mastery of combat, she is able to hear her blades speak to her and have real conversations with them. But not only with her swords, but also with all the named blades, like Wadô. The white sword has remained silent, except when Zoro strokes it, where Stella can hear it purring.