Chapter 1 : A special encounter

This story will not include romance, although my character will enjoy the ambiguity of some situations. Also, this is an alternative universe, although I'm making sure that my character's presence and story is totally logical in the One Piece world. There may be some digression on the relationships between the main characters, even if their behaviors will remain close to reality.

On that note, happy reading and welcome to the adventure!

_____________________

 The world is vast and filled with mysteries. You can encounter extraordinary people as well as the most vile ones. Take a cruise and come across a Sea King or visit an island paradise said to house the gates of hell. The Grand Line is arguably the most mysterious and dangerous sea globally. For the residents of Blue Four, it is a legendary and deadly sea from which no one can escape. In East Blue, numerous notable figures were born. The most famous is Gol D. Roger, the man who successfully conquered this perilous sea and became the King of Pirates. But there is also the man who successfully halted this king at the height of his glory: Monker D. Garp, the Navy hero. There are also rumors that Emperor Red-Haired Shanks spent several months in East Blue.

Despite all these notable names, East Blue is considered the weakest of the seas. The pirates are feeble, the navy soldiers are no better, and Devil Fruits are merely legends told to scare children. And when you are a person who comes from the Grand Line, especially from the most dangerous and turbulent part of this deadly sea, boredom tends to set in quickly.

______________________

The sea lies calm and flat, a gentle breeze guiding a small boat as it drifts along with the wind and currents. From a distance, it may seem abandoned, but upon closer inspection, a person comes into view. Lying on the deck and gazing upwards is a woman with white hair spread across the dark wood, framing her slender face. Her lightly tanned skin enhances the mesmerizing ice-blue hue of her eyes, which, though staring blankly at the sky, hold a captivating appearance. She wears a long, weathered black leather coat, unadorned except for a twelve-pointed star embroidered in silver on her shoulders and back. The coat and a blue tank top reveal the subtle muscles underneath. Denim pants accentuate her long, slender, yet muscular legs, and heavy black studded boots catch the sunlight, casting glimmers on the wooden surface. A silver chain with a black katana attached hangs at her belt, shining in the sun.

Stella Star has little to complain about her striking appearance; her towering height of 6'4" serves as a deterrent to those with ill intentions. However, it's not always sufficient, and encounters with such individuals are, at best, a means of releasing pent-up frustration. Her life is far from tranquil. The unpredictable weather of the Grand Line and the constant battles make boredom a rarity. Invitations to events, calls for information, and various battles are part of her daily routine. Yet, she now finds herself on vacation in East Blue, following the advice of her friend Shanks, and surprisingly, she didn't anticipate being so bored!

Lost in her thoughts, or rather, with vacant eyes. Escaping from boredom, her mind drifts aimlessly, a silent lament that no one can hear. Boredom, perhaps the most formidable adversary she has ever faced. No matter how vigorously one fights against it, it always returns. Initially, it hovers at a distance, akin to a bothersome fly. However, the longer it lingers, the more pervasive it becomes, transforming into an obsession.

Initially, this journey from Shin Sekai was intended to be an extended vacation spanning several months. However, after just two weeks of tranquility and relaxation, an overflow of energy becomes apparent in her body. On the Grand Line, this energy is consistently utilized for navigation, depleting rapidly due to storms, tornadoes, and various weather-related disasters. Furthermore, there are encounters with Yonkos and occasional skirmishes with rookies who unwisely choose to provoke her, all contributing to keeping her in good shape. In contrast, East Blue offers little excitement. The sporadic storms are as menacing as waves in a bathtub, pirates and bandits are as formidable as ants, navy soldiers are as unintelligent as rocks, and the parties are sorely lacking in craziness.