𝑇𝑒𝑛 ~ 𝐼𝑛 𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑢𝑠 𝐼𝑠 𝑆𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝐷𝑒𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑑 (𝐵𝑎𝑑𝑙𝑦)

Start from the beginning

"Never mind... you heard the kid, he'll boil my non-existent children's teeth. Something that I'd rather not happen. Guess I'm not knocking him out. Sorry, Phil." I put my hands up slightly.

"Theseus, go the fuck to sleep."  Wilbur said. "Can't." Theseus replied. "Why don't you...take some sleeping pills and call it a day?" "No!" Theseus yells, maybe a little too desperately, "No sleepin' pills."

"Okay, okay," Wilbur nods slightly, "No sleeping pills."

"Yup," Theseus nods, "None of that."

Theseus closed his eyes, and I thought he had gone to sleep until he started mumbling about how he was going to boil our unborn children's teeth.

"Oh my fucking god. Theseus, what the hell is wrong with you?" Wilbur asked. "Sleep." Theseus replied, picking his head up and looking at Wilbur with eyes that haven't rested in weeks.

"Why haven't you been sleeping, mate?" Phil asked. "My mind. It's running. It won't stop thinking. It said brrrr. I need a Windows shut down."

A...Windows shut down?

"Whats keeping you up that you're thinking about?" Phil asked.

Theseus looked over at Phil, blinking a bit.

"Dreams coming for me, y'know. He's gonna 'vwoop' slide in and grab me. For real gonna do a lil tango and scoop me up." He said.

We all glanced at each other.

"Gaspppp, oh my goddddd, Blade, did you know I'm branded?" Theseus asked. "W-What?" I blinked a few times, furrowing my eyebrows. "Yeahhh! Dream branded me! Got a cutesy lil tattoo. Ya wanna see?"

He took off the hoodie he was wearing, pulling up his shirt sleeve a little got more over hi shoulder, showing a tattoo of a smile face on the back of his shoulder.

"Oh my god, your arms, what happened?!" Phil gasped.

"Theseus, you need to stop talking. You're not in your right mind and your gonna say something you don't mean to." I said fast, hoping this would make him shut up.

"Oh, my arms? Ftftft— Philza, did you know I got kidnapped and tortured? Not a W for the Theseus community, I'll say that much. Ten year old me said- haha, I'm in danger! Dododo...Ooh, you know they burned me? Not pog at all. Zero rizz. They really said- not now son, I'm busy heating my coals for this poor innocent little boy. Definitely no rizz." Theseus shook his head.

Phil looked...horrified, for a lack of better words.

"Theseus, think for a moment before you keep saying shit that you wouldn't if you're not tired." I said.

He sat still for a moment, and I thought he had fell to sleep with his eyes open.

"I miss BusinessBay." He said, actual sadness in his voice. "Huh?" Wilbur tilted his head.

"I lived in BusinessBay before it got attacked. I was smol child infant. Me and my pals were there. Or, my pal, my big ol buddy. My first friend. He died during the attack, I think. Most likely, nobody really survived besides me. I said- survivor's guilt! Anyway, then I stumbled upon DreamCore where apparently it's not socially accepted to be a hybrid that that's when I got kidnapped and started getting nearly sold a bunch. I met my now buddies there. My roomies. And someone else, but he got knocked up in stealing and is probably dead. Dunno, haven't seen him in years."

That was a lot of information. I already knew all of that, though, he told me a couple weeks ago.

"You lived in BusinessBay?" Phil asked. "C'mon, old man, I just explained that to you. Keep up with the times." Theseus snapped his fingers.