34

return

Feed the villain candy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 34

    Cui Langya joined Lihua Group after graduating from university, just like in her previous life, she became Ji Huaiyan's right-hand man. But this time she didn't dare to fight as hard as she did in her previous life, because she had concerns.

    When she was just 20 years old in her sophomore year, Ji Huaiyan took her to get a marriage certificate. In her junior year, she gave birth to a child for Ji Huai.

    Daughter, very cute.

    He has a round face, and when he smiles, his eyes seem to be full of stars.

    After having a child, it is inevitable that she will always be concerned about her in her heart, so Cui Langya has reduced her energy in her career and focused more on her family.

    I still remember that the day Ji Huaiyan was very happy when she gave birth, she was lying on the bed drowsily, and heard him say in her ear: "Thank you for your hard work, you are my great hero." Later she woke up in a daze,

    looking Seeing him sitting on the edge of the bed, holding the child in his arms, his movements were cautious, and his eyes were gentle as if they were about to overflow with water.

    The smile on his face was something she had never seen before. It was gentle and loving, as if hiding all the armor of his body, only showing his most gentle side to the little lump of meat in his swaddling baby.

    As if what he held in his arms was his weakness.

    She couldn't help laughing at it.

    He wanted a daughter, and she gave it to him, and even she thought she was great and made great contributions.

    The little daughter grew up, and unlike others who were afraid of her father, she liked to stick with his father very much. Every time he came home, she would open her hands to him, and she couldn't speak, only babbling syllables.

    But his old father and her always got along very well, and seemed to understand her words, and he knew she wanted her to hug her when she opened her hand.

    And he was also very dog-legged, as soon as he entered the door, he embraced her open arms.

    He smiled and asked her: "Does Niuniu miss Dad?"

    His face was gentle, and his voice was also gentle.

    Xiao Niuniu couldn't understand what she said, she just smiled silly at him, then rubbed his face with her chubby little hands, and smeared a mouthful of saliva on his face domineeringly.

    And he was not angry, and patiently wiped it off for her.

    Sometimes Cui Langya couldn't help being jealous when she looked at the father and daughter, and he had never been so gentle with her.

    Cui Langya said to him: "Can you stop forgetting your wife as soon as you have a daughter?"

    He smiled helplessly and dotingly, "How did I wrong you?"

    Cui Langya was speechless.

    Where did he wrong her? This question got her asked, he didn't have anything to wrong her, he was very good to her, very good. Give what you want, and give what you don't want. Send whatever is good to her.