28-29

return

Feed the villain candy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 28

    Wanting to cling to the big devil, wanting to get close to the big devil, his repulsive temperament attracted her to approach him.

    He didn't answer, he looked down at the documents, but leaned one hand on the back of the chair, and stretched out his legs from under the table, in a posture of opening his arms.

    Cui Langya was overjoyed, she hurried over and sat down on his lap, and his free hand reached up to her waist.

    Thinking of how difficult it was for him to flirt with in the past, he often pushed her away, but now he is so generous. She said she wanted to cling to him, and he clinged to her.

    Unbelievable, but also too surprising.

    She hooked his neck and buried her face in his arms. Not to mention, the embrace of the big devil was really warm. She glanced at the documents spread out on the table. In her previous life, as the vice president of Lihua, she wanted to There are many things to deal with, so I still have experience.

    "Do you want me to take a look for you? I chose company management when I was choosing an interest class at school." "

    No, please be obedient and don't get distracted."

    "..."

    Cui Langya obediently leaned against him again in his arms. She took a sniff of his body, but he didn't smell of sweat in the summer. I don't know if he was sprayed with perfume, but there was a faint mint fragrance.

    Leaning in his arms at this moment, she still has a magical, unreal feeling that she has really become his woman, that she is really in love with Ji Huaiyan. This man was the man she was afraid to approach even in her previous life.     She looked up at his chin. His beard was cleanly shaved, but at such a close distance, he could see a blue circle around his lips. It can be seen that if he has a beard, it should be very thick. It is said that male hormones in men with thick hair are also relatively strong, and the function in that aspect is also very powerful.     Cui Langya shook her head hastily, she felt that she was thinking too far.     His Adam's apple is very full. When I saw it yesterday, I found it very charming. Now that she was bored, she couldn't help touching it with her fingers, touching it lightly, and then drew a circle along the Adam's apple.

    He stopped and looked down at her, and she realized it, and met his eyes as soon as she looked up. There was no blame in his eyes, he seemed to be wondering what she was doing.

    Today, he is wearing a pair of dark brown colored contact lenses, which make his Danfeng eyes moist and charming. She couldn't help reaching out to touch his face, the palm felt smooth, and his skin was fine.

    "Huaiyan." She called him subconsciously.

    "Huh?"

    Responded vaguely like a whisper.

    He didn't care about her anymore, and continued his unfinished work. Cui Langya's hand slowly slid down from his face, and the fingertips followed the line of his side face all the way down.