18

return

Feed the villain candy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 18

    Cui Langya walked towards those people, Zhan Shixun, Zhan Qingyue and An Hui were also there.

    "Can I have a try?"

    The round-faced boy turned his head to look at her, looked her up and down, then frowned and said seriously, "If you want to play, you have to make a bet first." Zhan

    Shixun Obviously he knew the boy with the round face, so he introduced the two of them at this moment, "This is Ouyang Chuan, he is sister Axue's twin brother."

    Ouyang Xue actually has a twin brother, and Cui Langya introduced him After taking a look, he has a small round face, which looks very cute and pleasing, and can be regarded as a handsome guy, but he is still far behind the stunning beauty like Ouyang Xue. Cui Langya suddenly discovered that genes are really amazing.

    Zhan Shixun said again: "This is Brother Huaiyan's step-sister."

    In fact, step-sister is not considered at all, her mother is just Ji Mingwen's girlfriend.

    Ouyang Chuan looked her up and down again, his eyes obviously filled with disgust.

    Cui Langya didn't care either, she asked, "What kind of bet do you need?"

    Ouyang Chuan raised an index finger at her, "One thousand yuan, if you can untangle the nine chains, you can not only get back the one thousand yuan, I will also give you this extra ring, if you can’t untie the thousand yuan, you won’t be able to get it back, how about it, do you dare to bet?”

    Cui Langya said: “It’s what you say, if I can untie the ring, it’s mine? Ouyang Chuan smiled contemptuously and said, "

    Of course!"

    Cui Langya nodded and said, "But I don't have that much cash with me, so let's do it." She took off a bracelet from her hand, it was a pure gold bracelet , it was given by Ji Mingwen when he first met her. "This gold bracelet is worth more than a thousand. How about I use it to gamble?"

    Ouyang Chuan's eyes suddenly changed when he looked at her, as if he was looking at a fool, "Little girl, think about it, if you If you can't untie it, this bracelet of yours is mine."

    Cui Langya nodded without thinking.

    Ouyang Chuan sneered in his heart, it was a picture of a little girl who hadn't been beaten by the society, and she cried when she lost.

    Ouyang Chuan handed Jiulianhuan to her, "Don't think too easily, have you seen these people, none of these people can solve it."

    Cui Langya didn't talk nonsense, after taking Jiulianhuan, he started Seeing this, Ouyang Chuan added, "At most ten minutes."

    "Understood."

    Ouyang Chuan crossed his arms and looked at her leisurely. A little girl wanted to untie the Nine Links. He believed her Ghost!

    Ouyang Chuan picked up the gold bracelet and looked at it, the color is very good, enough for him to squander it for a few days.

    However, Ouyang Chuan only heard a slap when he thought about it. He turned his head and looked over, and saw Cui Langya put Jiu Lianhuan in front of him one by one.