15

return

Feed the villain candy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 15 (1)

    Zhan Shiliang understood what Ji Huaiyan meant, and if the Zhan family didn't give him an explanation today, he would not let this matter go. Zhan Shiliang felt that he was making a fuss too much, it was just a child's play, not to mention that the girl who was fostered by Ji's family was not really Ji's family after all, so he couldn't afford to go to war for her.

    Zhan Shiliang could only think that Ji Huaiyan was deliberately seeking trouble for the Zhan family.

    In terms of seniority, Zhan Shiliang is of the same generation as Ji Huaiyan, but he is more than ten years older than him, but he doesn't give him face so much, in front of so many people, he has to admit his mistakes to him on his head.

    Zhan Shiliang was furious for a while, but at least he managed to stabilize his emotions. After all, he was middle-aged, and he knew that he couldn't solve the problem with emotion, not to mention that now was not the time to tear himself apart with Ji Huaiyan.

    He quickly weighed the pros and cons, and it was easier to bow his head and admit his mistakes than to suffer huge losses and face the possible riots of the workers.

    So he hurriedly restrained his emotions, and said with a smile: "Huaiyan, you know that Qingyue has been self-willed since she was a child, and sometimes even I can't control it. After all, we are a family, how could we instruct her to do such a thing? "After he finished speaking, his complexion darkened, he looked at Zhan Qingyue with cold eyes, and said in a deep voice: "Apologize quickly!"

    Zhan Qingyue didn't expect that things would develop like this. She bowed her head and apologized to Cui Langya, what's the difference between that and slapping her directly?

    Zhan Qingyue felt unwilling, but facing her father's stern gaze, she still did not resist after all, gritted her teeth and said dryly to Cui Langya, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't push you so hard just now." Cui Langya:

    " ..."

    Cui Langya was actually a bit confused as the person involved, Ji Huaiyan she knew was not such a meddling person, although she knew that Ji Huaiyan was indeed protective, but it was several years later when he took her as one of his own. The two have only been together for a few months now, and he has been very busy during this time, and the number of times they meet can be counted with fingers.

    "Qingyue also apologized. Just now the principal said that he would take us to another place. How about we go there now?"

    Facing Zhan Shiliang's proposal, Ji Huaiyan didn't move. Seemingly cold, "My...sister, I was bumped by Ms. Zhan several times just now, and was even knocked to the ground. What the Zhan family gave me was such a gentle apology? That fall just now , It's not easy to fall."

    Zhan Shiliang: "..."

    This person really pushes his feet! How could Zhan Shiliang not understand what he meant, his sister was just hit by Zhan Qingyue and fell to the ground and hurt, so he had to let Zhan Qingyue feel the pain before giving up!

    Zhan Shiliang felt that the anger in his heart was about to burst out uncontrollably, Ji Huaiyan was really deceiving people too much, but he had to hold on to a small matter, so it was not pleasing to see his Zhan family like this?