20

return

Feed the villain candy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 20

    Ji Huaiyan took the cigarette butt to the assistant next to him and threw it away, watching the little girl running towards him step by step.

    "Did brother come to look for me?"

    The forehead hair was wet and stuck to her face, and her chest rose and fell with her panting. Darkness appeared in Ji Huaiyan's eyes, he didn't answer, he just said to her, "Get in the car first."

    Jiang Ke had already driven the car over, Cui Langya got in obediently, and Ji Huaiyan also came in and sat down. Jiang Ke handed over the prepared towel, Cui Langya wiped it and asked, "Didn't brother go abroad?"

    Ji Huaiyan's mouth curled slightly, and he looked at her with a half-smile: "You just disappeared when you got off the plane, Do you know that your elder sister Jiaying made me dizzy?"

    Cui Langya: "..."

    Cui Langya lowered her head, like a child who did something wrong, "It was my fault, and I made my head hurt." Brother and sister are worried about me, but I can't blame me for this matter." Cui Langya briefly told about how she met Ouyang Chuan, and then said: "I am also very unlucky." The little girl lowered her

    head , she has a pink lip, when she is depressed, her mouth will turn up, and she looks more plump and cute from the side.

    Ji Huaiyan leaned back on the back of the chair, leaning his elbows against the back of the chair, his dark eyes swept over her body, looking at the revealing suspender skirt, he frowned slightly, and then swept down to her bare feet Ah, frowning tightly.

    "Why are you wearing this kind of clothes?"

    "My sister bought it." Cui Langya turned her head to look at him, her big round eyes filled with expectation, "Does brother think it looks good?" "

    It's not good looking."

    "..." Cui Langya Lang Ya glanced down and evaluated herself, "I think it's pretty good."

    "Do you know that you are not allowed to go out in such clothes again?"

    Ji Huaiyan's tone contained a warning.

    Cui Langya was a little puzzled, but she obediently responded: "Understood."

    Ji Huaiyan glanced at her feet, and asked, "What's wrong with her feet?"

    Cui Langya remembered it now, and immediately said to him with a mournful face, "It's not because of Ouyang Chuan's psychopath who dragged me all over the street. These new shoes rubbed my feet, and my feet were scratched."

    After hearing this, Ji Huaiyan's expression darkened, but he didn't say anything.

    After Cui Langya got home, she went to take a shower first, but when she came out, she saw Aunt Wen came in with a medicine box and opened the door and said to her, "Your foot is hurt, I'll give you some medicine." Cui Langya came

    back I didn't tell Aunt Wen that she was injured when I was there. Could it be that Ji Huaiyan told her?

    "Brother asked you to come?"