16

return

Feed the villain candy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 16

    I don't know if it was because Ji Huaiyan was too powerful at this time, Zhan Shixun was so shocked that he didn't dare to say a word.

    "I think the statement that Jiaying drafted for you is pretty good. Since you are so sorry for Yaya and are willing to suffer a little for her, then I hope this matter can be resolved within three days." It was like a statement. The tone, however, has a firm and irresistible tone, "Otherwise, I will solve this matter myself."

    The last sentence was said lightly, without any threatening tone, but inexplicably, the room seemed It suddenly became cold.

    Ji Xuan's death, Ji Huaiyan's attack on Zhan's family, and his thunderous means of acquiring many large and small companies during this period are all remembered by everyone present.

    Let him solve it by himself, no one can imagine how he will solve it, maybe the result is worse than this, after all, this person is too vicious.

    For a moment, An Xian felt that her calves were trembling, and Ji Huaiyan's words could not be more clear, and Zhan Jianye couldn't say anything, so he could be included as well. Before dealing with him, it is best not to provoke him.

    An Xian also understood that even Zhan Jianye couldn't help her at this moment. I thought this matter could be resolved satisfactorily, I thought that Ji Huaiyan would not say anything more if she bowed her head and admitted her mistake pre-emptively, but he just happens to be a person who doesn't play cards according to common sense.

    And that Ji Jiaying, sure enough, none of Ji's family is normal.

    At this moment, An Xian didn't dare to provoke these lunatics anymore, she immediately agreed: "Don't worry, brother Huaiyan, I will settle the matter." After An Xian

    left, Zhan Jianye also said to Zhan Shixun: "I I have something to tell your cousin Huaiyan, you should go back first."

    Ji Huaiyan also gave Ji Jiaying a look, Ji Jiaying was very interested, and left with Cui Langya.

    "An Xian's self-righteous flower peacock should be cleaned up like this." Ji Jiaying patted her on the shoulder, "Don't worry, no one can bully you with me and my brother."

    An Xian got this result and Ji Jiaying was very satisfied. Although Cui Langya felt happy seeing An Xian's misfortune, but there was an indescribable sadness in her heart.

    After Cui Langya and Ji Jiaying said goodbye, they went straight back to the east building. She entered the room and locked the door behind her. She walked heavily to the bed and sat down, with her legs bent and her hands hugging her knees tightly.

    She thought of the way Ji Huaiyan defended her in the hall just now, and she remembered that he had protected her shortcomings like this in the previous life. At that time, she went abroad with him to negotiate with Party A. If the negotiation was successful, it could bring tens of billions of profits to Lihua. On the day they first went, Party A specially set up a banquet to welcome them. At that time, the person in charge of Party A didn't know the relationship between Cui Langya and Ji Huaiyan, but thought she was Ji Huaiyan's little follower, and told her Molested her with some insulting words.