12

return

Feed the villain candy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 12

    The class on the first day is very simple, distribute new books, and then each introduce themselves. In the afternoon, Ji's family will send a special driver to pick her up.

    As soon as Cui Langya returned to Ji's housekeeper, Aunt Bi told her that someone was looking for her and was waiting for her to come back in the east building.

    Cui Langya didn't ask who it was, but she probably already guessed it.

    There is a living room on the first floor of the east building. Cui Langya opened the door of the living room and saw a slightly elderly man standing in front of the window. When he heard footsteps, he turned his head and looked over, his eyes turned red when he saw Cui Langya. As if the elder saw the junior whom he had been thinking about for a long time, he stepped forward and looked her up and down, and said in a choked voice: "You look like Mei Mei's child, really Mei Mei's child."

    Said After tears rolled down his face, his rough palms casually wiped his face, giving him a feeling of sadness and vicissitudes of an old grandfather.

    Cui Langya just looked at him expressionlessly, she thought of the dagger that this kind and kind old man inserted into her stomach before her death in her previous life.

    "You don't know me yet. Let me introduce you first. My surname is Qi. Your mother called me Uncle Qi when she was alive. When I was kicked out by my son and daughter-in-law, your mother took me to her side because she saw me pitiful. I have nothing to repay." Hers, she simply has been by her side to take care of her for ten years. Your mother entrusted you to me before she was alive and told me to take good care of you. She is like my own daughter to me. Don't worry, I I will also take care of you as my own granddaughter."

    Uncle Qi is quite good at pretending to be pitiful, and she kept him by her side only because she saw him alone and helpless in her previous life. And Uncle Qi is indeed hardworking and able to bear hardships, and has always taken care of her as a junior, but she never expected that this person she trusted the most would take advantage of her unpreparedness to plot against her.

    At that time, her three views were really broken. This old man, whom she regarded as a relative, would stab her with a knife.

    Cui Langya looked at the sad and sad person in front of her with a blank face, and when he finished speaking, she said: "The Ji family has a lot of helpers, you don't need to take care of me anymore, not to mention that you are much older than me. , but after all, I am an elder of the opposite sex, and I am a little girl, so it is not convenient for you to take care of me."

    Uncle Qi probably didn't expect her to refuse so simply, his movement of wiping his tears froze, and he looked at her in surprise.

    "Although there are many Ji family members, I still don't feel at ease. If I want to come to your mother, I won't be relieved that you are here alone. You are new here, and you are not familiar with this place. I am the one left by your mother. I am by your side You should also rest assured."

    Cui Langya shook her head and said: "You don't know, my mother left me when I was very young, and I don't have much relationship with her. It's just better conditions, so the people left by my mother and the Ji family are no different to me."