26-27

return

Feed the villain candy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 26

    But seeing him throw the pen in his hand on the table casually, he slowly leaned back on the back of the chair, his cold expression restrained, and a smile gradually appeared on the corner of his mouth, but in those slightly narrowed eyes, there was a dangerous The meaning of warning is stronger.

    "Is it true that the Ji family's family law is a decoration?"

    Cui Langya shuddered, but she didn't want to end her death journey so easily.

    She plucked up the courage to meet his eyes, she stared at him closely, and said seriously: "You haven't answered me yet, have you missed me these two days?

    " The words of the law.

    His half-smile expression became dark and unpredictable, and it was hard to tell whether he was offended or not.

    "Missing you? Do you think you caused me trouble?"

    Cui Langya pretended to be dissatisfied and said, "I don't just know how to cause trouble, I'm usually very obedient, okay?"

    He took the pen and sat up straight, looking Too lazy to pay attention to her appearance, "I'm still busy, go back to your own room."

    She stood up, but didn't leave, as if there was some kind of guidance, completely uncontrollable, she walked towards him step by step .

    She felt that she was so bold, she was simply the kind of warrior who was not afraid of death, and she would risk her life just to test out what the big devil who approached this person's mouth and changed his face was like.

    As she approached step by step, the closer she got, the more she could feel his repulsive aura. His aura was warning her of danger, but she still walked forward boldly. She walked to him and stopped, a little closer, far beyond the distance of the safety line.     She stood quietly in front of him, and he finally turned his head to look at her, so close that his face was right in front of her eyes. His aura resisted her overwhelmingly, but she remained motionless.     This thrill, akin to adventure, made her heart beat faster.     She just looked eagerly at the look in his eyes, such sharp eyes, as if they could turn into deadly sharp blades at any time.

    He didn't speak, but asked her what she wanted to do with his eyes.

    Being looked at by him like this, she felt shy for a moment, but she didn't want to stop like this, she had already walked in front of him, she had to do something.

    Do something a little bolder.

    She bit her lip, lowered her head slightly and said to him, "I've missed you so much these two days since you left, can you give me some compensation and give me a hug when you come back now?" She was really crazy

    , He even let Ji Huaiyan hug her.

    She looked at him secretly, but saw a smile on his face, but his dark eyes showed no emotion.

    I don't know if he is happy or angry at this moment, and I don't know what he is thinking.

    "You are getting more and more courageous."