2

return

Feed the villain candy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

chapter 2

    At the moment, only Ji Mingwen and Ji Jiaying are in the Ji family, and Uncle Jiang (the person responsible for bringing her to the Ji family) introduced to her, "This is Mr. Ji, and this is the apple of the eye of Ji Erye's family. She is a few years older than you." You have to call her sister."

    Ji Mingwen is over fifty years old, but he is well maintained, his body looks very strong, and his face doesn't look too old. People in their fifties have already begun to have a fear of death, so Ji Mingwen began to believe in religion after passing the fiftieth hurdle. He was wearing a retro short shirt and a pair of trousers of the same color underneath. , showing a sense of depth, but the big trousers reveal a kind of Taoist freedom.

    Cui Langya greeted obediently, "Hello, Uncle Ji."

    As an elder, Ji Mingwen was kind and kind. He looked her up and down a few times, and said with a smile, "Sure enough, she is Meimei's daughter. You look very similar to her. I heard from your mother that your nickname is Yaya, right? I will call you Yaya from now on?"

    Cui Langya hurriedly replied, "Okay."

    Ji Mingwen was probably satisfied with her cute appearance, and she was very similar to her previous life. Similarly, he took out a meeting gift for her, it was a gold bracelet, a little tacky, but it was pure gold, Cui Langya couldn't evade it, so she obediently accepted it.

    Ji Jiaying was sitting by the side and was swiping her phone. When she first saw Ji's cousin, Cui Langya naturally took the initiative to greet her politely, "Hello, sister."

    Ji Jiaying slightly raised her eyelids, and smiled with the corners of her mouth, "Hello. "

    Just like her previous life, when she first saw this cousin, Cui Langya felt that she ignored her without any surprise. It wasn't that she repelled and hated her, but she just ignored her, as if it didn't matter whether she existed or not.

    In the previous life, Ji Jiaying's attitude made her feel very uncomfortable. The relationship between her and Ji Jiaying probably formed from this time.

    However, she had fought openly and secretly for so many years in her previous life, and knew her well, so Ji Jiaying's attitude at this time did not surprise her too much.

    "Your elder brother went on a business trip to other places and it will take a few days before he comes back. Your second elder brother is now at his grandfather's house. I will take you there to meet him in a few days." "Okay.

    "

    After Ji Mingwen finished speaking, he called the housekeeper to take her to her room to settle down.

    A small villa was built behind the main building of Ji's house. It is said that Ji Mingwen built it for her after her mother became Ji Mingwen's girlfriend. The name of the small villa is "East Building", and the entire East Building belongs to her mother.

    Now only Ji Mingwen, Ji Huaiyan and Ji Xuan live in the big villa in the main building of the Ji family, Ji Jiaying lives next door, and Cui Langya dominates the entire east building.