Chapter 15 (GIYUU'S POV)

(Now to dig the whole I put myself into 😞)

It's been around.. 2 weeks? Yeah, 2 weeks. I'm finally free from my prison home. Anyways, I wasn't aloud to go on big missions. Master wouldn't let me. I was doing my exercise therapy. Kocho gave me some relief with not doing that awful therapy she made Tanjiro and his friends do. Either way, I was in no condition to do that. I finally stopped. A nice stream, lillies rose all around it. I almost smiled. It had been awhile since I seen lilies... I sat down, putting my hand in the stream. The water coursed through my fingers. The stream was cold and smooth. I cupped some of the water to drink, my lips moist from the soothing drink. I dried my hand off on my corps pants. A breeze blew through calmly, reminding me off the hot headed man that lived in my home for awhile. Most say he stays in his home, maybe I should talk to him.. even though he's kinda creepy. Wait.. why was he creepy again? I stood up. I could walk now. A tiny limp but that was all. I pulled my hair back only for it to bounce back into its original position. I sighed, continuing to walk. I didn't know where I was going as my legs lead me. I felt myself get led to a home. How'd I know this was here? I didn't know. I went to the door. Stood there for a moment then knocked. Nothing.. then I heard a loud noise coming from the house. Footsteps.. then the door swung open. And the last person I expected to see stepped out. Sanemi Shinazuagwa.
"Didn't expect to actually find you in here," I tried to remain calm. Like I came here purposely. I mean.. I kinda did anyways. He closed the door in my face. No, he slammed it. He must be awkward or embarrassed. Something like that.. I knocked again. This is probably annoying to him. I turned to leave but saw the door crack. A large eye peaked out. I turned back.
"Hey, I.. well.. I wanted to say it's fine about what you did, I don't care anymore.." I'd forgotten what happened anyways but I knew something did. I must have from memory loss issue.. might need to get that checked. He closed the door. He needed to stop doing that. It was a little annoying. The door cracked open again. He held a piece of paper out. My name sighed and under: "Do not read until home"
It was even underlined. Then the door closed again. An odd yet interesting experience. I turned and began to walk. I didn't know Sanemi wrote. I don't think I knew if he could even do the activity. He was very focused on slaying demons I didn't know if he practiced.

From Rumors he heard that the man never had a childhood. He had started killing demons as a young child. Of course I didn't believe it. It would explain his obnoxious behavior. But then, he knew how to write. Inosuke had no childhood and can't do that. So I just couldn't. I trailed off back into the forest, finally making it home. Now I can read.. Opening the letter I scanned the words.

Dear Tomioka,

Okay, I don't write so ignore the shit writing skills. Anyways I was wondering if your recovery was going swell. I mean, I kinda care. Not a lot though so Don't ask. And don't ask why I accidentally capitalized that "D" in "don't"
I probably made you look again. haha >:)
There are some works scratched out.
Don't mind that. I didn't like that sentence. Corny to be honest.
Also why did you come here? Yes I just wrote this part when you came here. Very impressive I know. Yeah, I thought I was that creepy motherfucker who stalked you. Even I admit, it's kinda creepy. But I have to say, maybe you can come back..? Like in two days? It's fine if you don't just saying.

More scratched out words being replaced.
Thanks, Sanemi
-you can call me that by the way.

It had been awhile but I felt a odd sensation on my face. Something that I barely felt, what was it?
Oh yeah, a smile.