Chapter 2 (GIYUU'S POV)

Why did I get 6 views in 2 days- I was just writing this for fun 💀

(Warning; Manga Spoilers?)

POV: Tomioka Giyuu

I walked for what felt like hours, walking deeper into the woods. I didn't know what I was doing, or where I was going. I just kept walking, maybe admiring the woods. Eventually I came across a familiar place. I stopped and turned my head to the broken rock. Why was I here? Maybe I wanted to see if Tanjiro was serious. Was Sabito here? I felt my gut twist when I thought about his name.

"I should've been there to save him." I said to myself, I knew nobody was here to listen to me so I just spoke.

"I should've been there to save you, if I wasn't so weak."

"I wish I could see you, Sabito."

I looked down. My body was probably bruised, but do bruises hurt this bad? I closed my eyes and mumbled to myself. Listening to birds and animals roaming, wait, animals? I opened my eyes and looked around, slowly pulling my sword out. Whatever that noise it was, it was before me.

"Come out.. or I'll make this bloody."
When I realized it was a human I lowered my sword. Was it always this hard to see? I felt like things were getting blurrier. The figure stepped into the light. Was it.. white? Shinazugawa? I couldn't focus on him, or if that was even him, now. My hand flew up to my head, as I lowered my body. I barely felt my knees hit the floor. I could've cared less, the whole world was spinning for me. The figure of I believed was Shinazugawa became larger and larger. Was it coming up to me?

Then everything was black and empty.