Chapter 19

(A/N: This is a POV swap chapter!)

(POV: Tomioka Giyuu)

I closed my eyes as hard as I possibly could. My nails dug into my clothes until I could hear the door close. As soon as it closed, I crumpled to the floor. I covered my face with my hands. Why can't I just tell him.. maybe because I tell somebody and it just makes me look like I have a disease. Every person I become friends with has an untimely death. I feel bad for them, and if I talk to Sanemi any longer....? No! Giyuu stop that!! Out of instinct, I slapped myself.

I was bewildered at first, looking at my hand in disbelief. But this is how I've always been. But who else will face the effect of my existence? I don't want to hurt anyone anymore, not again. I can't let somebody die.. I stood up. Never ever again. I tried to think of ways I could stop this problem. I could just run away.. never come back.. yeah thats a good idea hm? I picked up my haori, I'll just say I'm going on a mission.. I got enough Yen to last awhile. I looked up at the ceiling and took a deep breathe.
For a moment I almost forgot. I turned and grabbed my Nichirin sword. You never know, when you'll need it.. but I think I do.

(POV: Shinazugawa Sanemi)

I jogged all the way back, it didn't take much energy out of me though. I think the damn peach head pushed me a few times. How can a ghost even make contact with me? Weird.. yet I still am wondering why Giyuu didn't tell me. I slowed to a stop a mile away, should I really be doing this? I think I did something wrong that hurt him. What if he hates me now?
"Are you second guessing yourself again?"
I grumbled, "Go away you damn ghost."
Sabito was leaning against a tree. He looked up and I rolled my eyes. He walked over to me and slapped me.
"THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!!" I snarled at him.
In response he plainly shrugged and put his hands behind his back, "You're dumb."
I shoved him and actually made contact. Yet as soon as he was thrown off balance he regained and hopped into a tree. He frowned at me.

Suddenly, almost as if a wind change he looked down at me. He looked concerned.. no fearful.
"What?" I asked him. He hopped down and pulled my sleeve in the direction I was going.
"Something is wrong with Giyuu. Cmon dumbass!! Let's go!!"
I began running with him so he'd let go of my haori.
"What does that mean?"
"I thought I could rest when the demon that killed me died, but it seems I have become attached to Giyuu. I can tell his emotions and if something goes wrong. Right now something is wrong. When he is happy I move on, simple?"
I just stared at him. I think my ears just died listening to that. He facepalmed then explained again, "I can sense his emotions."
"Oooooh.."
"Stupid." He responded.
I snarled at him again. He just laughed. We started coming up on the house and he gave me a peace sign and disappeared. The bastards leaving me to do the talking by myself.

I shook it off quickly as another problem was in my way. I halted to a stop to see somebody else knocking on his door, to be left with no response. Ah yes the bitch I want to snap and two.
As I approached she turned around and smile.
"Hello, Shinazugawa-san! What brings you to Tomioka-San's estate as well?" Shinobu Kocho said smiling.

(MUAHAHAH THE MOSQUITO IS BACK)