Chapter 1.5 (GIYUU'S POV)

(Warning;Cursing)

POV: Tomioka Giyuu

I didn't know why I was following them. Maybe since I had no missions, maybe I want to know what they are saying or maybe I like o- don't think that Giyuu.. You'll jinx yourself.

They were firing at each other, I kept in the trees as they argued

"Ouch Shinazugawa—San, that wasn't...."
I watched them. What question was Shinobu asking Shinazugawa? Should I even care? It wasn't my business..

Eventually I think Shinazugawa said something to Kocho—San annoying her since she looked at him like he did something he didn't like, but she left. I continued to follow Shinazugawa until he abruptly stopped throwing me off and I tumbled to the ground since the branch broke under my weight.

He pulled out his sword and hollered, "Come out! I heard you fool!"
He couldn't see me? Good.. I stood up and dusted myself off. Ouch. I eventually came to the point where he could see me.

"Tomioka!? What are you doing here!?"
He yelled at me. Loud. I didn't respond. My body hurt from falling out the tree.

"I said, why. are. you. here." He repeated.

"I have no mission." It was a half truth, I guess.

"That doesn't explain anything."

"I..." I said but he cut me off
"What Tomioka? What?"

"I was following you?" I mumbled.

"Why? Don't you have something better to do?" He looked like he was fighting his self in his eyes after he said that.
I didn't respond once again.

"Stop it, I already have Shinobu on my ass. I don't need you." He said rudely. I was used to it though.
Why was Shinobu bothering him?
"Ok.." I turned around and walked.
He seemed disoriented. I wonder why..?
I had a head of thoughts.