Chapter 6

(It's been few days— HI— and Happy 4th Of July for my fellow Americans)

(I've been rp'ing and wasting my braincells on Gacha Online in ROBLOX 💀)

(POV: Tomioka Giyuu)

I walked into the mansion and looked around. Shinobu appeared quickly with a smile.

"Ah! Tomioka—san! What brings you here?"

"I have.. reports.. on a tree. It has a poisonous aura that... can make a human fall asleep.."

She smiled at me, like a snake that cornered its prey. "That's great Tomioka—San, could I see them so I can further research?"

"Mhm..—" I tore off the two pages. I would rather die than let her see the rest of my info on.. other stuff.

I handed her the pages and she nodded.
"You're great help to my studies, Tomioka—San. You may leave now." She turn and left.

I wondered around the Corps for a good few hours after that, processing some information.

..Info like why in God's name did Sanemi act they way he did today.

I realized I called him by his first name and it made me red. Even if I called him it in my thoughts it still made me blush.

"What is up with me.." I mumbled to myself.
That tree turned me exhausted.

I continued to walk around. Not caring that somebody was watching me.

Following me.

It's eyes were on me, I felt them along my back.

Looking for me to lower my guard.

I sweated in fear.

—————————————

(POV: SHINAZUGAWA SANEMI)

I went to my home instantly. Genya was home but I ignored him. I walked into my room and sat down.

I was saved by a fellow Hashira.

And not any Hashira. It was Tomioka.

Dang it!, I thought to myself, why him!?, my face was red. It was a mix of embarrassment and blush.

I grumbled and plopped on my bed. I stared at the ceiling for who knows how long until I heard Master was looking for me to give me a quest. I got up and scratched my head, he can't be giving me another mission? I just got back from one. I immediately bowed when I saw his presence.

"Master?"

He smiled, "Hello my child. I have a very certain quest for you now. You may call it a rescue mission." A rescue mission?

"You along with two others were the last to see Tomioka Giyuu before he had been attacked. A Corps member claims that he had lost a fight to a demon and had been dragged away.—"

I listened no more, my fist were already twitching with anger.