Chapter 5

(I'M SO FREAKING MAD AT WATTPAD RN THEY DELETED MY DRAFT THAT TOOK 3 DAYS TO WRITE AND WAS GOING TO BE A LONG CHAPTER TO MAKE UP UPDATING DAYS UGHHHHHH-)

(CURSING WARNING FOR ENDING POV JDJDJ-)

(POV: Shinazugawa Sanemi)

I was trying to get away from her, she's so goddamn annoying.

"Shinazugawa—San~ Your answer is obvious to me now~ why can't you just admit it~?"

"Shut up Kocho."

She glared at me before covering up her anger with a smile.

"That wasn't very nice."

"Didn't intend it to. Scram you rat."

She glared at me again and her smiled turned into a frown.

"Heh, your fake personality snapped."

"That's noticeable isn't it?"

"Oh well, I'll be off Kocho."

And without another word, I speeded up my pace and left.

—————————————

After awhile I slowed to a stop under a tree. I looked up. It was a simple tree that was blooming. I was surprised since it's not really the time stuff blooms. The flowers were lilac with white tips.

I watched one fall from the tree and land on a familiar somebody, Tomioka. I walked up to him but he was sound asleep.

I sat down next to him and watched him a bit.
Why is he here? Where did he come from? I thought he wasn't aloud to travel from what Aoi said-

I looked at him a bit. He seemed in pain as he shifted a lot. I looked up and leaned on the tree. And I eventually fell asleep myself.

—————————————

(POV: Tomioka Giyuu)

I was miserable. Of course I didn't listen to her. I went off to free roam and ended up getting in a tangle with a demon. My ankle was killling me so I went to find somewhere to sit in the forest. I looked everywhere until I found that nice little tree. I sat there until I became drowsy then fell asleep without warning.

I woke up two hours later jerking awake. I immediately jumped away from the tree since it seemed to be poisonous. I realized the tree seemed to give off some type of drug that would make you fall asleep.

This tree could be useful I thought to myself. Especially to Kocho—San.

I shafted the sword I pulled out in panic and examined the tree. I looked over to notice Shinazugawa at the bottom. He must I'd also fallen victim to the tree's scent. I quickly hopped in and out snatching him in the progress. I sat him in the grass a few feet away from the tree and backed up. I checked if he had a pulse and once I did that turned my thoughts back to the tree.

I recorded info on the tree and how it had a effect that slowly makes a human unconscious. I always keep a piece of paper with me so recording info wasn't hard.

I heard Shingazugawa stir a hour later and I turned to see him waking up.

"What the fuck-"

"Shinazugawa is that how you always wake up?"

He sat up and glared at me.

"Yes, yes it is. What are you going to do about it?"

I stood up from my spot and walked up to him. Holding my hand out to him.

"Get up, you'll get dirt all over you. That tree drugged us."

He hesitated for a second but took my hand and pulled himself off the ground.
"You didn't have to sit me in the shit."

"Would you had rather me leave you for oni food?"

(Oni = Demon btw lol)

He went silent. I took it as defeat and I started walking. He seemed to just follow me.

After a few minutes he spoke.

"Aren't you not allowed to travel by doctors orders hmm?"

I shot him a look.

"Just because I'm not aloud to doesn't mean I can't."

He shook his head.

"You'll just hurt yourself. But I won't care."

The rest of the walk was in dead silence.

Once we reached the corps we parted ways. Me going to the Butterfly Mansion. Him going to who knows where.

(I WROTE 685 WORDS IN A MATTER OF 3 HOURS NOW BE HAPPY LMAO-)

(UPDATE: AS SOON AS I FRICKING POSTED THIS THE DRAFT SHOWED UP MY FUCKING GO-)

(Btw can I have book request? U h m- I have no ship ideas or anything. I can do anything expect illegal ships- like Muzan x Tanjiro ik it's popular on this app but no- and TenZen- aka Tengen X Zenitsu. Once again ik it's popular on this app but Zenitsu is 100% younger than Uzui and ppl forget the queens aka uzui's wives lol)