Chapter 1 (SANEMI'S POV)

(Extra Note: POV's may Switch between people so look out for font like this! And cursing warning)

POV: Shinazugawa Sanemi

She's Following me again.

"Go away Kocho." I say once again for the fifth time this week.

"Shinazugawa—San, you haven't answered my question yet." She replied, At this point I've forgotten the question. But I do not care, I just keep walking.

"I'm not answering anybody's question. Especially from you."
She pokes me with questions so much, why can't she just bother Tomioka? Doesn't she do that everyday?

"Ouch Shinazugawa—San, that wasn't very nice."
Expect, this week.

"I don't care about your shit opinions, just go do your mission. Your voice makes it hard for me to think."
That made her quit. She gave me a poisonous look before she left, She'll be back later.

I grunted in annoyance as I walked.
What was her question anyways? Not like I care but.. oh.
She asked me if I liked Tomioka, fuck no. I hate his I'm better than you all attitude. It made me want to punch him.. but then it didn't, shit what am I thinking? He thinks he's better than us all, that's why he's so aloof.

I was there reassuring myself until I heard a broken branch, a demon?
I pulled my sword out and yelled, "Come out! I heard you fool!"

Silence..
Silence..
Footsteps.

Emerging from the darkness was..
"Tomioka!? What are you doing here!?"

He didn't talk.

"I said, why. are. you. here?" I asked again.

"I have no missions." He finally responded.

"That doesn't explain anything."

"I.."

"What Tomioka? What?" I hated this guy.. or did I? Yes! Yes I do! God what is wrong with me.

"I was following you?" He blurted.

"Why? Don't you have something better to do?"

"...." Silent again. Annoying brat.

"Stop it, I already have Shinobu on my ass. I don't need you."

"Ok.."
He turned into the darkness and I waited. Waited until I couldn't hear him.

Eventually I started walking again, Why was he of all people following me? Was he trying to steal my demon kill?

"Stupid Bitch." I said as I walked deeper into the woods.

(THIS PART I RANDOMLY JUST MADE UP AS I WENT WAS IT GOOD-? I'LL MAKE A CHAPTER TOO SOON I SWEAR-)