I didn't see mom and dad inside, they must be in their room, thinking of drinking only one beer, I took a whole packet of 16 cans. I went inside my room, I didn't even tell them that I'm home, the couch was never this comfortable as it is today, my life has become a mess, first I met that mafia not even a week ago in that alley, the next day I was his personal doctor, then I wasn't allowed to perform a surgery, he fucking warned me that I don't have a choice, like I don't have a choice in my own life? Then I was happy with Min-jun, we started dating and on the second day of our dating that raccoon ruined our date and he even broke his nose. My life has taken a 360° turn.

Only four cans of beer and my head is already heavy, that's when mom entered and made a disgusting face, I guess from the smell of the beer. My eyes filled with tears looking at her, she was the only one who knew what I was going through, though I didn't tell her, she knew something was wrong. She came and sat beside me and opened her hands for me to hug her, I broke down in her embrace, it felt so warm, so comforting. "Mom, I w-worked hard for nothing. He took everything away from me, I was going to perform my 3rd surgery but he took it away." She rubbed my back, it was soothing.

"It's alright Yeonie, everything happens for a reason, if you can't do anything about it leave it on time, it will heal everything." I cried harder listening to her, it's been so long that I've hugged her like this. After sometime, my head felt light and I went into deep slumber. I felt mom keep a blanket on me and I slept.

End of flashback

I'm getting ready now to leave for his place, I put on brown trousers, a white shirt tucked in and a sleeveless sweeter. It's quite cold outside today so I took my coat with me, going outside there was a black Range Rover, the driver came out and opened the door for me, mumbling q thank you, I sat inside. I saw mom standing on the door waving at me and I waved back. The car started and I looked around the car, it was screaming expensive, everything about this car is royal, from the colour to it's seat covers. There was a dim golden light on the corners of the door, it's aesthetic.

The car stopped in front of a big gate and two guards came our way. "It's queen, let us go in." The driver said and the guard backed away, bowing at me. "Sorry to stop your car queen." They said and the driver started the car again, me? Queen? What is happening? He stopped the car again I front of a big door, it was a so beautiful, the colour combination was black and golden, it looked like I'm in some old eras where queens and princesses existed.

Going inside this mansion, I was scared to touch anything, the things kept here will cost more than me. I was looking around when I heard Jungkook. "Do you like this place?" I looked at him, he was wearing casual clothes, it's my first time seeing him in those, I always saw him in formals, the casual look suit him more. "Hm." I nodded, he smiled at me "come with me." I followed him like a lost puppy, still looking around, something is wrong with this place, there are many paintings here and they all are blur, like an abstract art but the person in those feels really familiar. I shrugged it off. He stopped at a room and me being the clumsy person I am, I bumped into him cause I was looking at the interior designs. "Oh, sorry." He chuckled at me and moved aside to let me enter first, why is he being a gentleman? Something is suspicious.

I looked around the bedroom, it was really pretty. The whole room was black in colour with red ceiling lights. It was a queen size bed, it had a big mirror behind the bed covering the whole wall. I heard the door close and looked back to see him locking it. "Why are you locking the door?" I asked him a bit scared of what's coming next. "I don't want my guard or anyone to walk into me naked." He said taking out this hood, that's when I saw a big cut on his chest. I gasped at how big and deep it looked. I looked in my bag to take the medical supplements out. He came towards the bed and sat on it looking at me doing my work.

"Did you get hurt by any metal?" I asked taking out a cotton ball and applying antiseptic on it "it was a dagger." He didn't take his eyes off me, I bent down to him sitting and carefully applied the antiseptic, he held my hand making me look up at him, our faces were too close for my liking. He pulled me making me sit on his lap and hugging my waist, I forgot how to breath for a moment, I tried getting up but he tightened his hold. "It hurts, just sit here and apply it." He said in a soft tone, I took a deep breath and started appling, his grip was losing and tightening from time to time from the pain. "You need to get an injection for tetanus or it might cause infection." I said looking at him, he was continuously staring at me, it made a but uncomfortable. He nodded and let me go, I stood up, packing my things and ready to go. "I want to ask you something." I said, he was wearing his hood.

"What is it?" He asked. "Why is everyone calling me queen?" I asked him and he chuckled at me, unlocking the door.

"You'll know it soon."

Here I am with another update

Here I am with another update. This was a big one. 😌

Thank you for reading 🎀💖