Chapter 7

*Abhimanyu's POV*

This movie is so emotional. Saanvi was right, Bollywood movies are nice. This movie almost made me cry.

I was so engrossed in the movie that I didn't even notice when Saanvi slept. She looks like a child right now.

I know that she is trying to make this work. She has to because I'll never let her go. I have started to fall for her.

She thinks that I know nothing about her but she is so wrong. I notice everything about her. Like how much she loves street food, her obsession with songs, her love for her parents, her lovely skincare routine and many such silly things.

I sigh and turn off the laptop and decide to order some dinner from her favourite restaurant which I know because she always orders from there. She hasn't yet visited my hotels and restaurants but soon I'll take her.

After ordering kadhai paneer and naan, I decided to get some pending work done on my laptop.

So I take my files and laptop and rest my back against the headboard of the bed. A few minutes later, I hear her phone ringing. I check the caller id and it's her father.

" Hello papa, namaste. How are you?" I ask after receiving the call.

"I'm fine beta. How about you guys?" He also asks.

"Great. Actually Saanvi is sleeping that's why I recieved the call, if it's urgent I can wake her up." I tell him.

"Sleeping? Now? That's very unusual beta. She never sleeps at this hour. Is she fine?" He asks in a concerned tone.

'Yeah papa is right, it's very unusual of her to sleep at this time'  I thought. So, I touch her forehead to check her temperature and she was burning.

"Yeah she is fine papa, just tired. I'll tell her to call you later." I lie to him, not wanting him to get worried.

"Ok beta bye, take care" and he cuts the call.

I quickly get up and cover her up properly with the comforter and turn off the AC. Taking a bowl filled with water, i put a small cloth in it and place that damp cloth on her forehead. This will help to pull the temperature down.

She was fine just now and now suddenly has fever.

I need to make something light for her. She can't have kadhai paneer and all. So I go to the kitchen to make some khichdi, which by the way is only thing I can make. In the meantime, the food that I ordered has arrived. I keep that aside and take the khichdi to our room.

"Saanvi, wake up" i shake her lightly.

"Please no." She groans.

"No no, you need to take medicines so you must eat this." I tell her sternly.

"Not now please, I'll eat later." She groans again.

" It's already 9:30 pm." I say gently making her sit up and adjust the pillows behind her.

I take the plate of khichdi in my hand and start making her eat.

Her nose looks red and she can barely open her.

"No more." She says after eating only half of the khichdi.

" Have a little more" i try feeding her some more but she denies.

So keep the plate and clean her mouth. Taking the medicine out from the drawer i make her have it and then help her to lie down again.

I also have the food that I ordered in the dining table. And i realise that I was now habituated of eating with her. I sigh and resume eating.

I quickly clean the kitchen and go back to our room. After freshening up i go back and lie down beside her.

Her face looks so pale. I slowly run my hand through her hair and she visibly relaxes more in her sleep. A few minutes later she shifts closer to me as if sensing my body warmth and rests her left hand over my chest.

I can feel a warm feeling spreading through my chest. I feel so content whenever she is close to me.

And I don't know when but I also doze off.

[ THE NEXT MORNING ]

I wake up feeling something warm near my neck only to find my wife tangled with me.

Ahh, she is making me lose control. I check her temperature which is now normal. I sigh and keep running my hand through her hair.

After a few minutes she wakes up and literally turns reds realising the position that we were in.

I gently hold her chin and tilt her face towards mine mine.

" How are you feeling now?" I ask lightly caressing her cheek with the back of my palm.

"Fine." She whispers involuntarily leaning towards the touch. Her eyes boring into mine.

"Good." I say, my eyes dropping to her lips. Our lips were almost touching as I lean slightly forward.

"Yeah" she says and finally closes the distance between us by just moving slightly forward. And i do rest of the work.

Her soft lips against mine felt heavenly. I place my hand on her waist and pull her closer, slamming her body against mine. She rests her hands on my chest. I kiss her more fiercely and she just closes her eyes without moving her lips.

"Kiss me" i whisper in between the kiss.

"I-I d-don't know h-how to." She whispers being flustered.

And my heartbeat races fast. I'm her first kiss. This thought makes me hard. I tuck her hair behind her ear and lean towards it.

"Shall I teach you?" I whisper in her ear and she nods.

And I slam my lips against her and groan at the feeling of her lips against mine. She tastes so sweet. She slowly moves her lips following me, making me lose control.

The kiss turns more fierce and she runs her fingers into hair as she moans into my mouth.

I pull back and look at her fave. Her eyes are closed and lips are slightly open and she is taking deep breaths.

Without any warning, I kiss her again and this time I slip my tongue into her mouth making her moan again.

I pull back and rest my forehead against her with a smile on my lips. I need to stop as I don't want to scare her. Her cheeks are red and eyes are closed.

I kissed my wife.

Love from writer.
Please vote and comment.