Chapter 6 - Project Stigma begins

Welp looks like someone is going back to the prison inside the Kaslana's Stigma Space

"Talking"
'Thinking'
*Noises*
"Comm link"

——————————————————————————————————————————————

Another week has passed and more stuff happened.

Like Otto suddenly forfeit his position as the Schicksal Overseer and pass it to her granddaughter Theresa then he decided to give a hard time to Anti-Entropy and the girls from the Hyperion by becoming a Herrscher and almost ascended to godhood.

But in the end he still got his ass beaten badly by them.

Also Mei suddenly left World Serpent so I decided to do it as well just to follow her.

Surprisingly, Kevin allowed me to freely leave just like how he did with Mei.

So me and Mei spent the last few days roaming aimlessly through the world, until Raven decided to suddenly contact us and told us to meet her on the rooftop of a building inside a deserted city in Sahara Desert in Africa.

And Project Stigma will also begin very soon.

Currently, I just arrived on the rooftop of the building where Raven told us to meet her.

I saw Mei and Raven were talking while standing at the edge of the rooftop.

Mei: "Raven, I'm going to openly stalk you."

Raven: "Oh?"

I approached them and they noticed me.

Mei: "You're finally here, Mirya."

Raven: "You took your time to arrive, huh?"

Mirya: "Yeah, sorry. I forgot to feed my dragon."

Mei: "You were feeding your dragon?"

Raven: "What did you feed her?"

Mirya: "Cooked Emperor-Class Honkai beast meat."

Raven: "The what meat?"

Mei heaved a sigh while putting her hand on her head then looked at me.

Mei: "You fed her an Emperor-Class? What will be next? A Judgment-Class?"

Mirya:

Mirya: "Anyways, why did you suddenly called me here with Mei? Do you also have something to tell me as well besides her?"

Raven shrugged at my question.

Raven: "Who knows. If I figured out what to say, I'd have said it."

Mirya: "You have nothing to tell us? Then that means you just wanted to see us?"