Chapter 1 - "Saving" Himeko and going to Arc City

*Holy music stops*

"Talking"
'Thinking'
*Noises*
"Comm link"

——————————————————————————————————————————————

I was now above the Hyperion's deck and I saw Benares laying on the deck's floor and red haired woman wearing a red, orange and black battlesuit.

Murata Himeko

Himeko approached the downed dragon while I stood up and prepared to jump off.

*WOOOOOSHHHH*

But unexpectedly, a sudden strong gust of wind hit my body making me lose my balance.

Mei: "Eh?"

Was all I could let out in that moment and I fell.

Mei: "AAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

Meanwhile Himeko was now in front of Benares and she was ready to give the dragon the final hit but stopped because she heard a scream coming from above.

Himeko: "Hmm?"

She looked up only to see me falling towards her and I was only a few meters away from her.

She widened her eyes and tried to move away but she didn't had enough time to move aside because I was already too close to her.

*BOOOOOM*

I landed on her knocking her out in the process and the impact also created a big cloud of dust.

Mei: "*Cough* *cough* Ow...I can't believe I lost my balance because of the wind...that would be really embarrassing if someone saw it...huh? Where's Himeko..."

I noticed Himeko was nowhere to be see so I looked around searching for her.

But when I looked down, I saw I was sitting on to of an unconscious Himeko.

I widened my eyes and instantly got off her.

Mei: "Wake up miss Himeko! I'm sorry! Please don't die!"

I shook her body back and forth desperately trying to wake her up.

???: "Hmph, it seems like another worm has appeared to get in my way."

I suddenly heard a voice.

I looked at the direction of where it came from and saw another familiar face.