Chapter 4 - The City of Corals

Roza Idiotka at her finest

"Talking"
'Thinking'
*Noises*
"Comm link"

——————————————————————————————————————————————

Almost a week has passed from since I visited the Elysian Realm.

Nothing out of ordinary happened except that tomorrow will begin the operation to retrieve the core of the 5th Herrscher that was predicted to appear in Philippines.

Also, Mei hasn't exited from the Elysian Realm yet.

I was currently in the entertainment room playing a game named "Call of the Homu: The Great Warfare" on the computer to slack off a bit.

Of course I went to the training room as well for the past few days so I didn't fully slack off.

Suddenly, the door of the entertainment room opened and I saw Jackal enter.

Jackal: "There you are. Still playing games on that pc?"

I paused the game and looked at her.

Mirya: "Do you need something from me?"

Jackal: "Sire is looking for you, he has probably something important to tell you."

Mirya: "Ah, I see. I'll go now."

I closed the pc and exited the entertainment room with Jackal then we went towards the throne where Kevin is always seated.

Mirya: "What is it Kevin?"

Kevin: "Raiden Mirya, has you may know, tomorrow will begin the operation to retrieve the 5th Herrscher core. Tell your sister to return and get prepared for the mission."

Mirya: "Got it."

Kevin: "You are dismissed."

He then tried to get up but couldn't.

Kevin: "Damn it...not again..."

Since this was a pretty common thing that happens almost every day, I already knew what I had to do.

Mirya: "I'll get Might of An-Utu."

I went to the armory to get the greatsword.

After getting it, I exited the armory and went towards the throne.

Mirya: "Alright! One big flaming sword in the ass coming right up!"

I threw Might of An-Utu towards Kevin, who easily caught it and melted the ice on his butt using the heat of the sword.

Jackal: "That...sounded really wrong in every way..."

Kevin: "If only MEI was here..."

Kevin muttered.

Mirya: "Okay, I'll go to fetch my sister now."

I left the throne room and head towards the Elysian Realm.

A few minutes later, I reached the double metal doors.

When I tried to open it, it didn't work.

Mirya: "Huh? Strange, why is it rejecting the keycard? Did the others do something to this panel? Oh well, guess I have no choice but to force it open. Sorry Kevin, I hope you forgive me for doing this..."

I put my hands against the metal doors then I summoned my floating arm and put them against it as well.

I then used my enchanted physical strength as a Herrscher and tried to force it open.