Chapter 5 - Theater of Domination

Roza Idiotka at her finest (part 2)

"Talking"
'Thinking'
*Noises*
"Comm link"

——————————————————————————————————————————————

2 weeks have passed from when we successfully retrieved the 5th Herrscher core and some stuff happened.

Like the awakening of the 8th Herrscher in Mount Taixuan but it has already been taken of by Kiana and the others before Hare could even arrive and a few days ago the puppets of the 10th Herrscher made their appearance but the World Serpent have already predicted it.

Gray Serpent gave me a mission to investigate a place where they detected suspicious activities.

Also, Ana woke up from her short coma just yesterday and Owl is taking care of her.

I currently just have arrived at the location pointed by Gray Serpent.

It was a warehouse located inside a city not too far away from Senzhou.

The place inside the warehouse was surrounded by numerous blue containers.

There were also numerous guards patrolling around.

I currently was in my normal form since they could easily detect me if I were using my Herrscher form and since I had the same appearance as Mei when we both are in our normal forms, I decided to change my appearance in this form as well so the others could still tell who is who.

I changed my appearance to one of Mei's battlesuits in the game called Lightning Empress.

Lightning Empress

Mirya: "Here I am. Alright, let's do this."

I then begun to move stealthily without making the guards aware of our presence and I stealthily killed each guard I came across, until we finally killed all the guards.

Mirya: "And that was the last one of them, now let's look for that boy."

I begun inspecting inside every container.

But they all had illegal firearms and medicines inside.

After a few minutes of searching, I stumbled across a weird looking container.

Mirya: "This container looks different from the others."

I opened the container and saw a young black haired boy around 10 years old, laying inside it.

He was tied and he had pink lines on the back of his neck.

There was also a tape that covered his mouth.

Mirya: "Ah! There he is!"

Boy: "Mhm..."

The boy woke up by the sound of my voice.