Chapter 1: That's strange...

(This starts in NM's POV)

*Crash!*

"Oh my god-" I sigh in exasperation and slam my book on the table.

Rushing down the stairs to where the noise came from, I realized Killer and Dust were playing video games again and we all know how that goes.

"Stars, the hell did you guys do?!" I say, rolling my eyes.

"Oop- Sorry boss! Dust is just BEING AN ASSHOLE!" Killer says, doing that stupid 'I'm gonna try to kill you' stance that see to much on the daily bases. I sigh a second time.

"What happened?" I say.

"Dust stole my controller because he was mad I won!"

"And you are getting physical about this why?"

"He broke the controller!!!"

"I swear you guys are so dramatic-" I sigh for a third time. "The stars will be here soon! Dream will be here soon!"

"Don't you think your worrying to much...?" Horror asks.

"No! I am not worried!!!" 

"It'll be fine, stop stressing." Error says from his seat where he's knitting.

"I'm not!!! Why are you even here anyway?!"

"I practically live here, I have a room."

"Whatever-"

I hear knock on the door and I jump. 

"Good luck" Error says. "I'll be in MY room if anyone needs me." 

"You better clean up whatever you guys broke." I say and head to the door with a sigh.

Opening it I see Dream, Ink and Swap, Dream and Ink are smiling but Swap looked distracted. I try to flash a smile at them and invite them inside.

Swap followed behind with a solemn look on his face, his negativity catching my eye. That's strange... I thought.

I follow them in after Swap, trying not to intrude on his emotions, but it's hard since he's right here and his negative feelings are so strong, so I pretend not to notice.

We all sit on the couch and Swap curls into the armrest and looks almost slightly like Dust when he's upset, which makes me slightly concerned but I try to ignore it. 

Dream seemed to notice Swap's negativity finally and puts his hand on his shoulder, as if calling him back to reality. Swap jumps slightly but calms down seeing it was just Dream.

Everyone starts to make small talk but Swap seems to just try to hide and not be there, I was sitting back observing chaos as Dust and Killer start to argue again and Ink and Cross are 'catching up' which mostly was Ink talking and Cross looking uncomfortable.

Error then comes crashing in yelling at Cross for stealing his chocolate or something, Ink freaks out then remembers he and Error had made a deal.

My attention drags itself back to Swap, he was trying to make himself as small as possible. Dream gives Swap a worried look but he forces a smile and I can barely hear him but he says, "Go have fun, I'll be fine..."

"Are you sure? I know you hate loud and chaotic places." Dream replies.

"Yep! As long as nobody falls on top or near me at least."

"Oh jeez- I forgot about that."

"Yeah, yeah, now go hang out with your brother!" Dream smiles and turns to go sit next to me, right when Dream can't see his face he goes back to looking upset.