Diamonds in the Rough

Dr. Henry Wu was a famed geneticist born in Ohio. he works as a Chief Geneticist at Atlas, but he goes on and on about bringing back Dinosaurs. All of his peers, from senior scientists to interns, laughed at him for his ambitious goal. Dr. Wu has even written scientific articles about bringing back Dinosaurs and a method to do it, but they mostly get attention from science fiction lovers and conspiracy theorists.

 Wu has even written scientific articles about bringing back Dinosaurs and a method to do it, but they mostly get attention from science fiction lovers and conspiracy theorists

Director: I'm sorry Dr. Wu, but I'm going to have to let you go.

Dr. Wu: What, why!?

Director: Your babbling about bringing back the dinosaurs has caused too many complaints and problems.

Dr. Wu: It isn't babbling! If no one innovates, I will. If I don't innovate, someone else will!

Director: I understand that, but-

Dr. Wu: No you don't! You and everyone in this damn kingdom focus on what humans already know, but you never want to improve on anything! The only ones who do anything to improve are the scientists who research Dust for crying out loud!

Director: That's enough Wu! You've been here for years but it's time you understand that all this science fiction talk of bringing back dinosaurs will only be that: Fiction!

Not wanting to argue with someone who has no imagination, Dr. Wu leaves the office. As he packs his things, he ignores the comments of his used-to-be coworkers. He's an ambitious scientist who wants to prove he's not crazy, but no one gives him the chance to at least try. Dr. Wu curses the kingdom of Atlas before walking out of the laboratory he used to work at. Strangely, however, there's a car parked outside with 4 people guarding it. A black-haired woman, seemingly their leader, walks up to Dr. Wu.

Woman: Dr. Henry Wu?

Dr. Wu: That's me, what do you need? 

Woman: My name is Cinder and these are my teammates Neo, Mercury, and Emerald. Our boss would like to speak to you. He says he respects your ambition and believes your theories to be correct, but that's all I know.

Against his better judgment, Dr. Wu gets into the car and it drives off. Much to his surprise, the 4 guards are relatively kind and laid back, almost as if they have nothing to worry about. In a short amount of time, the car arrives at a unique tall building.