𝑆𝑖𝑥 ~ 𝐼𝑛 𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝐺𝑜 𝑂𝑢𝑡 (𝑇𝑜𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝐵𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔)

Start from the beginning

"Oh. He's alive." She said, then looking at the IV. She went over, grabbing the dangling IV line.

Theseus jumped back, holding his arms behind him.

"Don't you dare stick that thing in me! I know what you're trying to do, it's not gonna work!" He growled like a fucking raccoon. I mean, he is one, so I guess that's valid?

Nikki and I glanced at each other. She made a face that said 'what the fuck?' and I shrugged.

"Theseus, calm down, we're not gonna hurt you." I said. "Yes you will, all you doctors are the same!"

I reached, grabbing his hands from behind his back and holding them. He tried to pull away but I didn't let him. He struggled like he thought I was gonna kill him.

"Theseus, calm. I'm not a doctor. It's me, Blade. You know me. I'm not a doctor." I said, shaking him slightly. He looked up at me and then gasped. "You're- I'm- I didn't..." He said like he was lost from what to say exactly.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else." He said quietly. "That's- Thats ok. Do you...wanna tell me why the heck just happened?"

Theseus's POV

I looked at him for a moment before shaking my head.

I then looked around and I...definitely was in some kind of hospital environment.

"Where...am I?" I asked. "Infirmary. You passed out." Blade replied. I nodded, chewing my lip. "You look like you're ok, so you're free to go whenever." The lady said.

Yeah. She's definitely and doctor.

She...did look friendly, though.

"I'll be around if you need me." She turned, walking out of the room.

Blade looked back at me, and I noticed he was still holding my hands. I quickly ripped my hands away from him, folding them across my chest.

"Y'know, there's this Chinese takeout place near the town square. You like Chinese?" Blade asked. I shrugged. "Never had it." I said. "Ha- well that's changing today. Let's hope we don't fuck up your stomach."

He grabbed my arm, pulling me out of the bed. I spotted my things in the corner.

"Can I get my stuff?" I asked. He glanced at me and then my stuff in the corner, nodding.

I went over, stepping into my boots. I then threw my arrow-filled quiver over my back, along with my bow.

"Fancy boots. Where'd you get those?" Blade asked as we left the room. "Someone hand-made them for me. Pretty expensive, really. I never buy myself anything so my friends kinda made me buy them, despite the lack of money we have." I said.

"Hm. They're nice. Real pretty color. And is that a...Poppy design on the outer sides?" He asked. I nodded. "You seem to like Poppies a lot." "Good observation, Sherlock." I replied. "Why is that?" He asked. I shrugged. "They're pretty. My favorite color, too. And they have a good meaning."

"And that meaning is..?"

"Remembrance and hope for a peaceful future." I replied with no hesitation. He nodded, humming to himself.

We traveled down the halls and eventually made it to the exit.

"Your hood? Mask?" Blade tilted his head. "Oh."

I reached back, flipping up my hood. I dug into my pocket for my mask, slipping it over my face. I re-attached my tail to the strap on my back, and then we left.

Blade lead me out to a small barn that was just outside the castle walls. We went in, and it smelled like horses. I like the smell of a horse, but I swear, I'm not a cringey horse girl.