I emerged from the lake in one swift move gasping for air. My torn up t shirt now hung in tatters around my waist. My jeans was wet all the way through so my phone was ruined as well. Bro Chanyeol will have to buy me a new one I'm so serious like. He couldn't have carefully placed me in the forest when we were out of the café?

But when I saw Chanyeol lying breathless against a tree groaning in pain my anger evaporated. He was putting pressure on the side of his neck to stop the blood which had already ironed most of his white buttoned down a deep crimson. His eyes were closed as he was probably directing his healing powers.

"Channie you are hurt" I said as I tried to reach for him.

"DON'T. STAY BACK JAI" He angrily growled at me while baring his canines at me to scare me off. His eyes which now carried an especially painful expression we're having a paralysing effect on me.

He had used his Alpha voice to keep me in place. It was filling me with dread as I felt like I was falling from a high building into a black hole. I started shivering, not from the cold but the sheer panic and fear that now ran wild in my veins.

I have never seen Channie this angry. I'm a bad Omega.

Tears started flowing from my eyes but I bit my lip to stop myself from sobbing. My balled fists by my side shook in fear, trepidation, shame and anger. Channie was hurt and it was all my fault. He will probably hate me forever. He just called me Jai and he never calls me Jai.

Nyx stop putting all these thoughts in my head.

"I'm sorry." Nyx replied, while full on crying. He was scared. I doubt he'd ever want to project ever again even with Sameer. I can't blame the guy, tonight was traumatising.

Sometimes when things get especially stressful usually the separation between Nyx's emotions and thoughts and mine erodes involuntarily causing them to mix. Then even if I don't feel what he's feeling, I can't help but act like I was.
Like right now my mind was focused on trying to help Chanyeol any way we can but Nyx was just heartbroken that we'd made Alpha angry. His overbearing fear was magnifying the effect Chanyeol's Alpha voice was having on me.

Nyx calm down. Please do it for Channie we need to help him right?

Yes. Nyx agreed even though he was crying a god damn Nile.

I could feel Chanyeol's breathing calm down and groaning stop. He stood up, his legs wobbled a bit as he gained his posture but found composure soon enough. He opened his beautiful black eyes and gave me a reassuring dimpled smile.

"Sorry about that OJ. Come here" he said opening his arms to me, beckoning me to fall into them.

My body felt released from a bind as I ran towards him. He tried to engulf me in his arms but I brushed the hug aside to check his neck. The slash was no longer bleeding but was still fresh and needed attention. I left my bag in the Cafe else I could've given him some Neem to help sanitise it.

I started wordlessly opening his shirt to check for othe injustices. It was bloody crimson so he had to have more cuts he's bleeding from.

"Woah woah OJ slowdown I thought you had a boyfriend" he chuckled while pulling me toward him with the waistline of my drenched jeans.

"I'm checking you for injuries you Nympho" Goddess I wanted to slap him silly right now.

"I'm fine"

"Then shut up and let me look"

I saw checked his pecs and abs for cuts but there weren't any. His back was clean as well. This was confusing how come he had almost no cuts beyond that one at the neck but such massive red stains on his shirt.