" I do -" I stabbed my elbow into Melody's stomach and heard her groan and continued my sentence " and to be honest I'm a stay at home person so sports isn't really my thing" I said while smiling and then I heard Melody say " but I thought you took gymnastics five years ago" she said still coughing a bit and my smile started to disappear, when I looked at her " I'm just gonna stand over there - " she said while scratching her left ear and moving behind me, whistling to herself, I cut my eyes at her and looked back at Aaron "oh what about the royal history month dance this Thursday, would you uhh like to go with me? In exchange for tutoring me last week and if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be able to play this Saturday" He asked....

(Aaron is actually a good and smart guy, it's just that his parents are going through a divorce now and he would come over to stay at my folks house just for a sleepover or dinner whenever the parents argued a lot, I don't know the exact details of the matter but ever since his parents started arguing he wasn't in his right mind back then he took a break from studies and focused more on football to take his mind off the drama at his home, so I helped tutor him last week for his upcoming exam, and he told me he would owe me one, but you get what I mean when he keeps asking me out right?)

" ugh" I hesitated, while gripping on the handle of my bag and looking somewhere else, (well obviously I can't say no again) "it's okay if you don't want to go -"

(I might as well change my answer now, he will never give up on asking me out)

I cut him off and said my answer so loudly while blushing " I would love to go with you to the royal history month dance" he looked so surprised and started blushing as well " r-really, ugh okay I'll-" he got cut off again by his teammates coming towards him and dragging him away from me, I sighed turning around when I heard him scream "I'LL PICK YOU UP A SEVEN VIOLET" i turned around and scream okay back and as I turn around again melody was no where to be found and the hallway was silent, which was weird because you could hear Melody's voice from a mile away

I looked around and called out for Melody or if anyone is there and no one was in the campus hallway "what?" I questioned and walked to another hallway and saw a little girl standing right in front of me, she looked beautiful and stunning, her brown hair was blowing in the wind, while her golden eyes were staring at me....

(wait now that I thought about it where was the wind coming from)

as I looked around again just in case something happens, the whole hallway changes into this grey room, and I start to panic a little

"What's going on?, where am I?" I said panicking a lot

"you have to remember"

"What?" I looked at the little girl, "what did you say?" I asked her

"You have to remember who you are, you need to wake up and remember who you are Violet" the little girl said

(How does she know my name, this is weird)

"Remember the lullaby, it can help save Mount Olympus, the key to saving the humans and the Olympians, is in that lullaby" she continued

(I don't understand, what lullaby is she talking about, who is this little girl? and who was this Mount Olympus or what was it?)

"Find Hermes, he can help you, he's been watching over you for a long time, he's someone who's close to you" as she said that her body started disappearing, "WAIT, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IM SUPPOSED TO BE LOOKING FOR?? AND WHO ARE YOU??" I questioned her, I had so many other questions but she looked like she was running out of time to answer, " you'll know soon, I wish you good luck in remembering who you are, that necklace around your neck is very important but please remember the lullaby, REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!!! "

"Hey, you okay?" My body was shaking a lot as I regained consciousness, "what-where did you go Melody?" I questioned her "Huh?, where did I go, I was here the whole time, I was literally standing behind you when the hottest guy in campus just asked you out and finally the gods have answered my prayers, you said yes and by the time he left, you staring off to space for 2 minutes, I mean I didn't realise it because I was too busy celebrating" she said getting excited

I raised my eyebrows and looked at her, "what" She said "you prayed to the gods that i should said yes to Aaron's proposals and dates" I said with a disappointed tone "....wa- I- I just wanted- " I cut her off "Unbelievable Mel" I said walking away from her to the entrance that would lead to the parking lot "hey, it's been 2 years since he's been asking you out and dropping you hints as well" she said trying to keep up with me "whatever Melody" "WhAtEvEr, I'm trying to help you get a boyfriend so you wouldn't be lonely for the rest of your life" she said while trying to keep up with me still "why can't you focus on your life, than my own Mel?" I said very annoyed "because your life is very interesting and you know you love so much that you can't even resist me and I'm your best friend and you can't live without me- hey wait I'm still talking"she said trying to keep up my paste" if I'm walking and not talking, then you know I'm not interested in the conversation" I said walking away from her faster to my car " hey wait for me, you know you're driving me right?!!"she yelled after me in question "oh I'm about to run you over if you don't get in the car in five seconds....5....4....3....2.....1"

Melody

Description:- Melody is Violet's best friend - She is 18 years old ( only a few months younger than Violet)- she is most known person in Eastview university - She has ginger hair and brown eyes - she's a comedian in Violet's life but sometimes ten...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Description:
- Melody is Violet's best friend
- She is 18 years old ( only a few months younger than Violet)
- she is most known person in Eastview university
- She has ginger hair and brown eyes
- she's a comedian in Violet's life but sometimes tends to be a little clumsy and slow with things

Heyyyyyyyy, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, although it took me two days to write, I have a massive plan for the royal history month dance....it's not like it's gonna be the same with the Disney movie where she walks into a castle and sings "once upon a December" no it's gonna be different and not the same, just a heads up for future chapters the () are Violet's thoughts just so you know
Okayy bye for now see you in the next chapter :))))