Chapter 2 (the voices)

Year: 1928 (present year)
Location: Eastview university ( Lecture hall)
Time: 2:45pm (afternoon)

"Violet"

.....

"Violet"

............

"VIOLET!!!!!"

Violet jumps from her seat, sweat coming down from her forehead, while breathing heavily, taking deep breaths while looking around her surroundings...
"Hey,hey, hey...what's wrong VI" a girl said, who was sitting right in front her touched her shoulder, Violet flinched a little before realising where she was and tried to calm down, "hey, look at me, it's just you and me here" when she said that violet looked around and noticed that the class that she was in was empty, she realised that she must have fallen asleep during the lecture.

Violet started to calm down as the girl who was in front of her handed her a water bottle to drink from "here drink this" she said, after Violet drank the water, she felt way much better and look at her friend and asked where was everybody, " Everybody left five minutes ago, you've been sleeping since the middle of class" the girl said worriedly

" oh then let's go,' violet said and got up and left with her friend, while walking down the corridors, Violet's friend kept asking every five minutes if she was alright.

Location : campus hallway
Time: 3:00pm (afternoon)

(Violet's POV)

" Melody please.." I sighed while looking at her giving up on life right now and then, "I said I was okay for the 50th time now" I said with an annoyed tone, I opened my locker, putting my books in while also taking out my bag from my locker and closing it. '' I just wanted to know if you ARE actually alright' I groaned so loudly so she can stop talking for a bit, " you've had the same nightmare for the last six months and it's making me worried" she continue with a worried voice, I sighed and put my hands on her shoulder, gripping it tightly, while staring at her intensely " for the 51st time today Melody, I'm fine'' I said while staring at her eyes intensely, as I let go of her shoulder and turned around, I almost bumped into a person who was apparently standing behind me, I slowly looked up to the person and it was none other than.... Aaron.

(Aaron, he's the university's captain of the football team, I've known this guy for about 3 years and surprisingly he's my neighbour, I don't get the hype he gets from all the girls in our university, yea he's hot, good looking and boy those eyes can melt my skin in half...but we are getting off topic here, he's also been asking me out a lot but I always reject him, I'm not saying I don't trust him or like him like that, I mean I do like him but I just feel like I'm not ready)

He was staring down at me as well surprised but then relaxed after, "Oh, hey Aaron, I didn't see you there" I said looking away from his gorgeous green eyes which was still staring at me, I heard a sigh and looked at him " it's okay, it was my fault, I wasn't looking where I was going" he said laughing a little, while putting his hand on his neck still staring at me, it was silent between us for a while until I broke the silence " Hey, I heard there's a game this Saturday, I wish you good luck, come on Melody" I said putting a hand on his arm about to walk past him until he turned and ask " you're not coming?" there was a bit of sadness in his tone, I noticed it but shrugged it off and replied "Yea, football ain't my thing and nobody invites me to those things - "