11

Arriving at the disco was nice. Lights blinded me from the outside, but once inside, it was dark and groovy. I wore the clothes that Alfred recommended. They were pretty much like my clothes but with more color. I had my classic bell bottoms on and a multi-colored button-up shirt that exposed my chest. Matthew suggested I wear my hair a certain way, so he made it look wavy and feathered hairstyle. They made me wear this burnt orange scarf with a peace sign necklace around my neck. Alfred insisted I blend in with the Americans, so it was important to make an impression. They made me wear these gogo-styled white boots with a few bracelets. I also had this brown vest on that was opened to show the button-up underneath.

They wore similar outfits to me. Alfred wore his shirt tucked into his pants, his short hair being pushed back by a bandana. His pants were white, and he wore these big black boots underneath. His shirt had these groovy little flowers that spread across his button-up. Matthew wore something similar to me but in different colors. His shirt was, however, different. He wore a flare-sleeved top that was baggy on him. He had changed his hair recently to a shag hairstyle.

I could not help but take a polaroid photo of us. This would be like a time capsule to us one day.

When we arrived, many of the people were obviously already dancing by themselves or with each other. "So, where is he?" I asked, looking around. Alfred and Matthew laughed at me, and Alfred tapped me. "He will be here soon; why so excited? I thought you didn't like him, eh? Mama?" he teased. I had gotten flashbacks to when they were younger and would call me that.

"Hmm, all men wear their hair like this now!" I laughed.

"Oh, please, one day, you will cut all of it off!"

"I doubt that! Also, what about Matthew? His hair is losing too!"

"HEY! Leave me out of this! I thought I was supposed to be the one not noticed. It seems that everyone seems to notice me now in the meetings..." He laughed, embarrassed. Alfred nudged him, shaking his head. "It is because of what you wear and how you always come in high," Alfred laughed. "Well, I wish I could be like you," he added.

"Alfred, you draw attention to yourself; it is quite hard," Matthew laughed. The three of us began to laugh, and I could help but tap my foot to the music being played.

Then...from the corner of my eye...I saw HIM...

My eyes widened, and my headshot toward where he was.

However...seeing him this time felt different.

I stood up in shock, and the boys smirked at me. "England...no way..." I whispered. He finally met eyes with me, and a snarky smile spread across his face. He began to walk toward me aggressively, but I was only focused on how odd he looked. I wasn't sure why I felt so shocked to see him, or maybe it was excitement. I could not tell.

His hair was longer in a horrendous mullet style. He was wearing a white button-up that was tucked into his jeans. He wore this leather jacket and now had more piercings. A chain connected from his nose to his ear, and I wanted to pull on it.

"Frannnnce, those dickwads told me you'd be here! Are you still bent out of shape?" He laughed. England approached me and began circling around me, checking me out. "You aren't mad at me?" I asked, confused.

"Why would I? We both said we would put what happened behind us," He pointed out. He continued to circle around me, and I looked at the boys, who pretended not to see anything. "I will definitely put something behind you. Tell me, is it true the french like it rough? If that's the case, I won't hold back!" He laughed. My eyes widened at what he said, and I felt my face getting hot. "Why you! You would believe something so stupid?"

"You did not deny it! You do like it rough, don't you?"

"EH?! What happened to treat each other like a fellow nation? Nothing more, nothing less. It seems you are trying to pick a fight with me!"

"A fight? Pfft, it is only a fight if both parties are interested. As if I would waste my energy on someone like you."

I looked over to the boys, seeing if they would say something, but they didn't care. No way...what if they planned this? Planned for us to fight? But why? "Luckily, I have the energy to waste; how about we finish things properly? One-on-one!" I shoved England away from me, and all he could do was laugh.

"Please. You hide in your country for a few years and expect me to respect you when you can't show your face to me?"

"You are mad!"

"Idiot! Wasn't that obvious!"

Arthur shoved me back, and I did so again. "Did you come just to start a fight?" I asked, annoyed. England laughed at me and swayed his pelvis back and forth. "Well, I didn't come to drink tea!"

"Ehhhh?! I get that you are full of yourself but actively trying to start a fight!"

"Me? You started it first!"

"NO, YOU!"

We began to shove each other, and I hit his side a bit as he wrapped his hands around my neck. "IDIOT! PEOPLE ARE WATCHING!"

"YOU'RE THE IDIOT!"

We both became physical, and Alfred was laughing in the back. "This is just perfect!" he cheered. We grabbed each other's collars and began to shake each other when a spotlight shun on us.

"HEY! There is no fist-fighting in Disco Frisco! YOU KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES!" The announcer spoke. England and I had stopped shaking each other as we looked around nervously. "Alfred...are we going to jail?" England asked. Alfred had started laughing in the back, and we looked at the boys in shock. "Hardly, something better!" he cheered. England and I turned back to everyone who stared. Were these Americans going to kill us? Was this it? I was going to die fighting with England.

"DANCE BATTLE!" Everyone shouted.