(34) Finally!!!

Shen Liqiang was with the generals, and chiefs in the throne room, they were all having serious talks.
When the talk was over, a Duke stood up.
"Uhu...mm" he cleared his throat and began. "Um...I just wanted to ask if...if um...you...um...I... thought that perhaps...um" the duke stammered.
Everyone including the emperor exchanged shock glances, what was the duke of Xiao saying? Um, uh... It makes no sense.
"With all due respect duke Wang please speak correctly" Shen Liqiang said politely.
"Your majesty, my daughter said that she likes you!"
What the!
Everyone bursted into an uncontrollable laughter. Oh seriously, duke Wang had disgraced himself in front of everyone.
The other dukes thought that the emperor would scream, but he only smiled and asked,
"Why does she likes me?"
Duke Wang shrugged. "Nothing, she just liked you"
Shen Liqiang laughed. "Okay this meeting is dismissed for today"
Once he left the throne room, Shen Liqiang returned to his chambers and quickly took a bathe and had changed his clothes.
He was about to take out a scroll to read when he suddenly remembered Wei Zhixin, it's been two days since she saw her. He must really check on her.
One must respect and care for their visitors right? Not to talk of been her mate.
He stood near her door and knocked. Wow, this is the first time he was going to knock at a female's room. In fact, except for Xiao Hulu, Shen Liqiang never did visited people that much.
He has no sister, nor brother so who was he going to visit before spending endless hours knocking at the door.
He knocked again, Wei Zhixin might probably not be inside her room.
A maid who was passing by with some clothes curtseyed and told him. "Your majesty, young miss is not in her room.  She went out to the garden a few hours ago" she bowed then left.
Goodness!
This Wei Zhixin of a sorceress, she really seems weird doesn't she?
She is also very playful, she seems to be the kind of person who enjoys cracking jokes.
Shen Liqiang loved her ebullient personality, and the smile that never leaves her face.
At the garden, he saw her seating down, she was tapping her feet in the warm water.
Splash!
He smiled then went to seat with her.
"Wei Zhixin, why do you enjoy doing this a lot?" He asked her. He felt that the water splashing with feet stuff is way too childish for a girl like her.
"It is fun, you can try it if you want" She beamed then turned to look at him.
Goodness gracious!
He looked more handsome when he smiled.
Shen Liqiang didn't know how to tell her that he liked her, he doesn't even know where to start.
Oh they might probably be a way.
"So Wei Zhixin, how about the story you wanted to tell me?" He requested.
"Oh! I've forgotten the story. I don't even remember a single word" she replied. She continued splashing the water with her feet as she sang.
"Ride the dragon, ride the dragon. Get ready to save your kingdom, you've got to kill the enemies. And then protect your mate, a...Haha" she laughed when she noticed Shen Liqiang was listening to her song.
"Where did you learnt it?" He questioned her
"I wrote it all by myself"
Shen Liqiang laughed. "Ride the dragon, save your kingdom with your mates. That's ridiculous"
Does he thinks her song doesn't makes sense? Of course it does.
"The song is actually about us" she pouted her pink lips.
"Us?" He repeated.
"Yes" she replied smiling.
"Well I haven't finished writing the song"
Shen Liqiang held her right hand and looked straight into her eyes.
Wei Zhixin was nervous.
What is he doing?
Then he said more in a whisper.
"Wei Zhixin, you actually know that we are bonded together don't you?"
Goodness gracious!
Finally!