(11) More Powers

Wei Zhi Xin opened her eyes slowly. She looked around her, the place she was seems strange as they were red straight marks on the wall, the wooden door looked like it was locked, and only a thin ray of light passed through the hole in the door.
'Where am I?' She thought within her looking around again.
She wanted to recall how she ended up in this shabby place, but she couldn't remember anything at all.
The door opened, Wei Zhi Xin wanted to wrapped her hands around her legs, but she curled up in fear.
"Oh don't be scared my pretty white fox" she heard a familiar voice then looked up to see who it was.
' I know this man some where' she tried to remember, but she tried to search her head and brain for something.
"Are you hungry my lovely one?" Wu Jian Yu asked her as he carried the pot.
"No, thank you. I am not hungry" Wei Zhi Xin replied as polite as she could do that the man will tell her more.
"Oh why?" Wu Jian Yu asked her again gathering some woods to make fire.
Wei Zhi Xin was obviously tired of his question. "I have to go" she said and tried to get up.
But that was when she realized that her hands were tied with a strong rope. "What do you want from me?" She asked him in fear. Wei Zhi Xin thought that she had made a big mistake by leaving the emperor's palace. Right now, she doesn't even know who this man is.
"I will tell you what I want soon my dear, but first you look very thin. Let's fatten you up drumstick" Wu Jian Yu laughed out loud.
Wei Zhi Xin was not pleased, she wanted to go out of the capital forever, she wanted to find a better place to stay, but who is this person? She just couldn't remember who he is nor how she got there.
"I am sorry, but I have to go. My husband is waiting for me at home, untie this rope from my hands" she ordered him.
"I don't know when you have a husband miss sorceress, and as a matter of fact you are going no where because I need you" he shouted at her.
"Oh brother dear, you've found the sorceress I have been telling you about since all this while" Wei Zhi Xin heard a high pitch voice coming out of the inner room.
Wait! She never knew that there was another room in this little house.
"Girls, come on go and check her and tell me if she is beautiful"
Six tall girls dressed in black hanfu, hot red lip sticks and black marks around their faces came out and stood around her, one of them grabbed her face and looked into her eyes, another girl touched her hair. "She got a very long hair"
The other one touched her neck down to her chest, and was about to touch her breast too.
"Stop!" She screamed. "Get your hands off me!"
"My hands of you? Oh no sweetie, I just can't resist you are too beautiful" she smiled wryly.
"Girls, how is she,.. Wow, she's a real beauty"
The tall woman dressed in a red hanfu and white sash came out, she wore black shoes and a very large hair pin.
"What do you want from me?" Wei Zhi Xin asked her fearlessly.
"I want to get your beauty dear, so I asked my brother to get you for me, and after getting your beauty, I will feed you to our hungry golden dragon" she smiled. "Girls take h..."
Before the woman complete her words, Wei Zhi Xin already forcefully tore the rope from her hands and she struck them with fire.
FIRE???

Another chapter.
Sorry for the late update happyhui
But enjoy the remaining 4 chapters.
💖💖