(19) The Five Fairies

While Qianzhao and Wei Zhixin were still in that forest, Qianzhao had turned around and a pair of red wings appeared on her back.
"Let's fly!"
Wei Zhixin opened her eyes, the beauty of this place is just so mind blowing.
They were beautiful red colored trees, pretty white birds flying around and lastly, beautiful calligraphy were drawn on the wall.
She found herself lying on a stylish canopy bed. Except for the few days she had spent on Shen Li Qiang's palace, Wei Zhixin had never slept on such a cozy bed.
And then she stood up to take a look around. But first! She noticed that the floor she was standing on was made of gold and rubies completely.
The room was decorated with expensive furnitures. Vases, shelves and even the wardrobe.
"I see you are awake Wei Zhixin" Qianzhao came over with a tray of food in her hands.
"I've been awake, I'm just mesmerized by the beauty of this room. It is so attractive" she smiled at Qianzhao, then looked at the food she was holding.
Wei Zhixin doesn't like to eat food at people's houses. Especially when she was at Shen Li Qiang's palace, she would have refused the food that maid Ruoxi had given her. But she couldn't resist, it tasted so delicious.
"You are going to like the food, don't you like sun spring noodles?" Qianzhao asked noticing her hesitation.
"Of course I do. Thank you" Wei Zhixin smiled.
"Once you're done, you should have your bathe then change. I shall be right back." Qianzhao told her before she left.
Wei Zhixin opened the cover of the plate, and the aroma of the noodles filled her nose.
She quickly carried the chopstick and began eating.
Wei Zhixin loved the sun spring noodles, she loved the cabbages and cucumber that were garnished on it.
After eating, she entered the bathroom where they was already a  hot water inside the wooden bathtub, the scent of rose water was refreshing that she like staying inside the tub forever.
And after her bathe, she went back to her room and then she met a young girl standing beside the dresser.
The young girl had no wings, but she is no human, she is a magic being.
"Hello young miss" she smiled.
"Hi" Wei Zhixin wondered how the lady entered her room.
"Mistress Qianzhao had asked me to dress you" her voice is so sweet.
"Thank you miss"
The girl gave Wei Zhixin a nice yellow hanfu with a red shiny chrysanthemum ornament, a beautiful golden colored phoenix hair pin and a bright yellow lotus  shoe.
When the dressing was done, Wei Zhixin went out of her room to look for her guardian fairy.
"Wei Zhixin, you look nice. You are even more beautiful than we are" she heard a voice that wasn't Qianzhao's.
Wei Zhixin looked back and she saw four tall beautiful fairies walking towards her with their lips curved into a smile.
They walked to her, the first fairy  girl came forward then touched Wei Zhixin's long silky hair.
"Your hair is so soft, long and lustrous" she smiled.
"Your skin is so soft and shiny" said another fairy lady.
"Your lips is so pink and thin"
Another fairy touched Wei Zhixin's lips.
"Thank goodness, she is staying here with us. We are going to teach her"
"Welcome princess Wei Zhixin" They all said in unison.
Wei Zhixin was glad that they loved her and also welcomed her kindly. "Thank you very much. It's nice to meet you!"
"Come on, let's teach her to control it."
Wei Zhixin was excited.
"Let's go!"

Please comment and tell me what ya think happyhuis. 🤩