Chapter 13: Cat and Mouse

It's been a month since I teased Victor that night he slept over. remember when he said, "Good luck escaping me next time my threats are not empty, kitten" Well he wasn't joking. I really did need all my luck he is relentless. Basically a wolfs favorite game is cat and mouse and so far the mouse (me) was winning. But I had a feeling it wouldn't go one forever. School helped but not much since it had to end I always had to race to my car before he could catch me and today was a close call. I made it home and he was not far behind. I locked myself in my room and heard him knocking very gently which was weird.

"Come on open up I'm sorry I'll stop chasing you I promise."

"Do you sweeeaaaarrrr?"

"Yes now please let me in."

I decided why not so I unlocked the door and opened up to see an evil grin appear on his face, but it was too late. He rushed in before I could close the door and pinned my back against the door.

"Rule number one kitten, Don't trust a Wolf. First of all that stunt you pulled wasn't nice you should know better than to play with wild animals. Second, as promised I will stop chasing you but on one condition."

"What would that be?" I asked as I squirmed to release my self from his grip but that was worthless he just got turned on by it and held me tighter.

"Don't do that! I won't be Able to control Ajax if you do." He nuzzled his face in my neck to calm himself down as he breathed in my scent, "and the condition is a date on Saturday with me. Will you go?"

"I will go with you but get off mini you is poking my thigh. It's not helping the situation."

He backed away and said great I will by to get you at 7 wear something outdoorsy.

- Saturday evening -

He said outdoorsy so I wore tight denim jeans and a tight fitting shirt and some workmens boots, and curled my hair. Don't you judge me i wanted to look good for my mate. When I checked the time it was 6:45 p.m. I went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water and sat down to talk with Sarah a pup that was watching spongebob on tv. se was so cute some time flew by and the bell rang. It was Victor with a very sexy outfit that made his eyes pop and his ass wasn't lacking in that department either. I but my lip to surprises a growl and he took my hand saying that I looked beautiful. I said thanks and we walked off towards the woods behind my house.

"Alright I'll bite, where are you taking me?"

"I'll bite too all you have to do is ask, kitten. hm hm"

"I haha perv no seriously were are we going?"

"It's a surprise, be patient my love you'll see soon enough."

I pouted and whined but he just lifted me onto his shoulder and smacked my ass and said don't make me do it again kitten cuz I will. I just slouched and he giggled then slowly put me down and turned me around. I gasped to say I was shocked is an understatement.

"Do y-you like it?" he stuttered.

I giggled at the big bad alpha being nervousness and kissed him sweetly on the lips and said, "Yes, I love it."

The picnic basket was hand made. The candles formed a heart around the blanket and there were dim lights hanging all the way around the lake.

"I've never been here before its so beautiful, where are we?"

"We are right on the border of your territory and mine." It is unmarked and I wanted this to be our secret spot so I left it unmarked for us."

"That is soo romantic, thank you baby."

He took out an assortment of steak, salad, salmon and wine. it was all my favorite foods and he even packed some stuff to make s'mores. it was perfect.

"Ugh, I hate you so much right now!"

"Why?"

"Because I feel so full it almost hurts when I move."

"That's not my fault I told you to slow down honey bun." I giggled at the pet name and pecked his lips squeezing out a quick thank you between kisses.

"Come on honeybun let's go."

"What are you talking about? I'm happy here."

"Yeah but I wanna swim, come on please for me?"

"Okay just for you though."

We made it to the small lake and stripped down to our underwear. He had in these tight fitting Hanes boxer-briefs.

"Like what you see kitten."

I blushed at that. He caught me checking him out and I bet I even drooled a bit. Oh goddess kill me now. I felt two strong arms embrace me in a big warm hug. He nuzzled into my hair and brushed it out of my face. He started to unbutton my shirt and pull it off. He whispered in my ear.

"Baby only when you're ready, okay?" He then started kissing my neck down to my shoulder and a soft moan escaped my lips. he unbuttoned my pants and kissed down my back as he pulled them down to my ankles. I needed to grab onto him for support while he pulled them off completely lifting my legs out. He came kissing all the way up making me moan with every single touch. Its strange but the only thing in my mind at the time other than his touch is that I'm thankful i didn't wear my granny panties today. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the lake slowly setting me down in the water. I swear it was like a dream come true.
We swam around for about an hour playing all sorts of games even Cat and Mouse. When we got out he handed me a towel and we dried each other off. he took me home and kissed me goodnight before going home. It was perfect.

(Authors Note: yay double upload because I can and you guys are awesome. I am done with finals so I might be uploading twice a week now yay! Maybe...

- love
   Florisan. 'MUAH' ❤✌❤)