Chapter 6: Who was that?

Authors Note:
I hope you get the pattern because I don't wanna write the speaker every single time.

Ashton's P.O.V

"Oh my goddess! I can't believe that just happened oh dammit I thought I told you to lock the door!" Said Luke.

"Babe I'm sorry I thought I did lock it. Please come sit down and let's talk." I replied.

"Are you kidding? Who was that? I didn't see the face. Doesn't that bother you?! some one just caught us buck ass nude. Luke said with a terror and fright in his voice that I've never heard before.

"Listen don't worry, ok?" I reassured him. I walked over to him and grabbed him at the waist and turned him around in a flash. "Besides" I said as I took him in my arms, "who cares?" As I forcibly turned him around to face me with those eyes that made me quiver at a glance. He likes it wen I handle what's mine he's kinky that way and tbh it's my guilty pleasure. He begged me to stop but by the sound of his voice I could tell he wanted more. I looked in his eyes and whispered, "trust me" in my most seductive voice. He gave me a faint push and that made me want him more so I pushed him onto the bed. He started to lightly giggle while still trying to stay mad at me. I climbed on top and pinned down his arms then I leaned down and he snapped at me playfully with his teeth. I moved back in for a kiss and it was rough which I'm guessing really turned him on because, he relaxed and let me slide my tongue right in to deepen the kiss and all the pleasure that came with it. With that I let his arms go and my hands started to wander down. I then very very slowly taunted him while breathing down his neck. At this point he begged me not to stop while giving me a very course scratch down my shoulders and I just wet on kissing him down his neck to my favorite spot. I began to use my tongue and a light moan escaped him which made my inner Dom burst with pride. I continued down his center licking every single rock hard ab on my way through. His moans got louder and louder as I got lower.

I finally reached his mid center and I teased him by nibbling at the band to his boxers. He begged me to take them off and I always do what ever my lover desires. My hand lands on his inner thigh and make their way up and around till I'm left holding nothing but his tight, firm, perky ass and squeeze. He finally breaks and shouts, "take me now I can't take this anymore!"

I just said "not so fast I wanna start you up first my love."

"Oh please Ashton please take me now I can't wait any longer; I'm beg~"

I cut him off by covering his mouth with my hand and telling him to trust me. with that I licked around his pelvis and took a little bite. then I took his manhood in my mouth and cleaned him really well but I didn't let him finish. Just after he thrusted against me and it went deeper causing me to choke a bit but i quickly recovered and came back up.
"Oh no you're not finished yet I want you now Luke!" I signaled for him to lift his ass up for me so I could still see his face as I went to work trying to please my lover in every way he wanted.

I put on some lube and went in slow and steady. He winced at the pain since it was only our third time actually trying to do this and now we were going all the way. He adjusted quickly and beckoned me to go faster. Just before the climax I asked if I could and he immediately agreed and said hurry I'm almost there! so I sank my k-9's in and took a drink from just above his collarbone and the feeling was almost electric and nearly too much to handle I released with a loud howling grunt and we both came. Needless to say it was spectacular I fell over to his side completely immobilized from the heated moment and he cuddled up to me.

"Luke I am officially your mate and you are mine, I love you."

"Hmph, oh Ashton this was perfect I love you too."

After that we both fell asleep in each others arms and didn't even care that we were in the Riverblake pack house.

We drifted off into slumberland together and had what I consider to be the best sleep of our lives and a well deserved one to, if I might add.

[ my story seemed like it needed some heat so I hope you enjoyed. 😉]