Back to normal.. Kinda

Start from the beginning

"There isn't a deal. We slept together.." I cross my arms leaning back into the chair.

"So why have you two been snogging in the halls" He replied

"Because she is like a lost puppy who won't fuck off" I joke. "I wish she would get the hint that I just wanted to release some stress"

"You are horrible, you know that?" Ominous sighs "I think you should write what happened and send an owl to Y/n.. And let her talk to you when she is ready." Ominous says

I nod, "Perhaps that is the best way to approach this.. I shouldn't send it now, I need to let her cool off"

Ominous agrees, Professor Ronen walked down the stairs "Get out your textbooks to page 476!"

//Y/N POV\

I stood up in the courtyard, Stretching my arms up and taking a deep breath. I make my way back to Charms, only missing the first 20 minutes. I walk through the door .

Professor Ronen says "Nice of you to join us Y/N, take a seat, we are on page 476, Non-Verbal spells!"

I scan the room looking for an open seat, Gareth raises his hand motioning me to come sit with him. I head towards him, setting my things down and taking the seat.

Our seats directly infront of Sebastian and Ominous, Gareth reaches down and intertwines his hand in mind, Sebastian's face says it all.

Jealousy he was seething in it.

Professor Ronen starts his lesson, going over how difficult it is to master non-verbal spells, going off on a tangent.

Gareth started playing with my hand, tickling my palm making me let out small giggles. "Stop it, im trying to listen" I let out.

He smiles, and goes back to just rubbing my hand with his thumb. We sat through the whole class with our hands interlocked, and with Sebastian burning a hole in me.

"Class dismissed! Go outside, get some fresh air!" Ronen says

I stand up and collect my bag, throwing it over my shoulder. I walk out of the class behind Gareth, We planned on going to the Three broomsticks after class so we headed that way.

Gareth takes my hand and we walk up the trail towards Hogsmede, Occasionally he'd pull my hand to his lips and plant a kiss. "How are you feeling?" he asks while we walk.

"I'm starting to feel better, my ribs are starting to heal up" I respond

"When do you have to go back to Nurse Blainey?" he asks

"Probably when we get back from Hogsmede, I think she wants to give me another round of the medicine, i'd really prefer that I didn't have to" i say

"I can come with you? Only if you want me to." He offers "I wouldn't want you to have to go through that alone"

"I'd like that" I smile

We arrive at Hogsmede making our way into the pub. Sitting at the same table we did a few weeks ago, this time it felt like an actual date.

Gareth pulls his chair to be next to mine, wrapping his arm around me, planting a kiss on my head. We had been courting since I was in the infirmary.

He brought me flowers every day, tended to the dressing on my chest, and assured that i took my medicine. Staying by my side until i was allowed to return to class. He was a completely different person than the one that met me here at the start of the term, almost like two different people had been in the same body.

I rested my head on his shoulder, as he sipped his butter beer. For once, I could sit in peace, and enjoy my time away from the castle.
~
After getting our drinks we decided to head back to the castle so that I didn't keep nurse Blainey waiting. When we arrived, Blainey said "Oh good, you're here" she went to retrieve the red vial. "Here you go" she hands it to me. "If you feel an-"

"Any discomfort, go to the dormitory and rest" I finish her sentence, as she has told me multiple times now. I sit down on one of the beds and drink the thick red liquid. It burns my throat, the sensation going all the way to my lungs.

"I'm never going to get used to that" I gag.

Gareth rubs my back as the medicine takes it's effects, making me incredibly sleepy. "Let's get you to your dormitory" he assists me to a standing position and walks me down to the entrance of the common room. I knock on the barrel and the door swings open, he guides me through the common room to my dorm room. Poppy is sitting on her bed reading a book she lifts her head up.

"What happened?" she asks

"She just had a round of the medicine, she needs to lay down and stay there" Gareth says guiding me to my bed

"It's not that bad Darling" I say sitting down, unbuttoning my robes handing it to him.

He takes the robe and hangs it up on the hook. "Those are Blainey's orders, not mine" He kisses my forehead, "Get some rest." he leaves the dorm room.

Poppy groans "You two are so cute it's gross." she says from across the room.

"Shut up" I say letting out a laugh.