Chapter 13

Denki's POV

I scramble, running around like a headless chicken trying to gather up all the money before they get here. Izuku likes to hide it around the base. Little safes filled to brim, each with a unique combo to open it. He'd argue that he's being cautious, but I think he's just paranoid. I also make sure there is nothing that can be used to identify Deku. I don't want these guys making any connections.

A loud pounding on the door halts my movements. That must be them. I quickly make my way to the door, first taking a peek out the window to see who it is. I can see four men standing looking around. They're all dressed differently, no uniform between the men. I make my way to the door and open it.

"Hello Mr. Kaminari. I'm Yoshito. We've spoken on the phone a few times," he introduces with his hand extended.

"It's nice to finally meet you in person Mr. Yoshito," I accept his hand.

"Is this the place you wanted us to restore for you?" A man in the back asks. I peer behind Mr. Yoshito to see a taller man dressed in the most color outfit I've ever seen. He has a little paint splat dangling from his ear.

"Yeah," I answer a little unsure of him.

"That's Norio. He's our painter. He can paint anything and mix any color he pleases," Mr. Yoshito informs. I guess that explains the colors.

"This is a very beautiful asylum. Its unique architecture is something to marvel," a man in a plain grey suit says. He has a lense over his right eye. Walking past Mr. Yoshito and I, he begins to inspect different areas of the building.

"This is Toshio. He has amazing eyes that allow him to see very small details. He's our inspector," Mr. Yoshito continues his sale's speech. I didn't expect such an interesting group to show up. Norio walks in after Toshio and inspects the walls alsongside the plain one. They're complete contrasts of each other.

"Behind me is Seiko and Mitsuko. Our constructor and electrician," Mr. Yoshito says pulling my attention back to the two outside. One is shorter then the rest but still looks about my age. He's got on a blue jumpsuit with a white ball cap. The other is wearing working gloves dressed in a white tank top and blue jeans. It's not hard to guess who is who.

"Please come on in," I smile and step aside. Three out of five have manners.

"Before we can begin, I must insure that you have a means of payment," Mr. Yoshito informs as they walk in.

"I figured as much. Give me one moment to retrieve something," I say with a smile. I head up the stairs where I left the duffel bag I filled. Lugging it down the stairs I set it in front of Mr. Yoshito and open the bag. They're all amazed to see the bag filled to the brim with 10,000 yen notes.

"Will this cover the fees? I can get more if not," I say. Mr. Yoshito comes over and inspects the notes. With a satisfied smile he stands back to his full height.

"This should be more the enough Mr. Kaminari," he answers.

"Perfect. Let's go to the kitchen so we can talk about what I want done with this place. I would like this all done as soon as possible, I'm sure you understand," I explain. After dealing with so many criminal businessmen, I've learned that time is money. The longer they spend on a job the less business they actually have. Its not something the big companies need to worry too much about since, in retrospect, they'll have more business. Which isn't a guarantee for the lucrative businesses trying to fall under the radar.

"Yes of course," Mr. Yoshito smiles. I lead the group of five into the kitchen. Mr. Yoshito stays standing while everyone else occupies a seat at the small table.