Chapter 4

Todoroki's POV

Around 30 minutes later, Deku walks in followed by the wolf he left at door. He sits in the same chair as before. His wolf taking a seat next to him.

"Do you want to go home Todoroki? " Deku asks with a mischievous smile. My eyes narrow and my gaze sharpens.

"You're gonna let me go? " I question suspicious of Deku.

"If you win my game, " He answers, his tone matching his smile.

"What game? And what happens if I lose, " I ask hesitantly. His smile grows.

"Simple game of chase, you try to escape my asylum and I try to catch you. I'll give you a 1 minute head start. If I manage catch you before you make it out than you have to stay here with us, " He explains. Sounds easy enough, but he has the advantage as far as speed and home field advantage. Not to mention I don't know what all he can do. I sigh in defeat with my own thoughts.

"I don't have much of a choice. Do I? " I ask.

His smile turns wicked, "No not really. What do you really have to lose? Whether you win or lose you won't die, so play my game with me. " His tone sends shivers through me. Like a predator about to eat it's prey.

"You have one minute, " He says in the same tone. I quickly get up and run to the door throwing it open. The hallway extends to the right and left, I run down the right hallway. My heavy foot steps echoing on the wooden floors. I turn right heading down another hallway. Windows lining the wall to my left. I make a few more rights without thinking and come across a set of huge wooden door. Twisting the handles I push the doors open revealing a library. The two story library has shelves from floor to ceiling. Looking over the railing of the balcony, used as an access point to the library from the second floor, I can see round tables scattered across the floor. It has a lot of potential to be a great library.

"Focus, " I remind myself. Looking around, I see a ladder to the bottom floor. I rush over to it and slide down it. I run to another set of doors on the other end of the room. The doors reveal another hallway and I start running again. The rhythm of my foot steps threatening to drive me crazy. I turn left, finding another hallway. Then turn right again and hear a loud echoing howl. I stop in my tracks as the sound vibrates through me. He's coming.

With a new sense of urgency I continue running down the hall. I turn right again and am met with a large room. A big stair case to my right leads back up stairs. Across the room I see another set of huge doors. I run straight for them and begin to open them. Light from outside pores in and I sigh in relief. Suddenly, The door slams shut and I feel hot breath against the back of my neck.

"Caught you~ " His voice sings seductively. He grabs my shoulder and spins me around so that my back is against the door. His hands now resting either side of my head, pinning me against the asylum doors.

"B-but how? " I stutter unable to comprehend what just happened. A low chuckle rings through the room.

"Your scent, " He says leaning closer.

"You smell like mint and cinnamon. It stands out in a place that smells like dust and chemical, " He says in a husky tone. Goosebumps sneaking up my arms as he speaks. My face starts to heat up and my knees weaken slightly. What the fuck is happening? Before I can say anything Deku throws me over his shoulder heading back for the stairs.

"H-HEY! Put me down! " I stutter shout.

"Nope, " He sings victoriously. I begin to kicking and thrashing around. Deku only laughing at my struggle. He carries me all the way back to his bedroom. He walks through the already open door and throws me on the bed. Then walks back to his chair taking a seat. He leans back in his seat getting more comfortable, eyeing me like I'm some sort of prize. His wolf still sitting proud and tall. The black wolf's silky fur shines in the sunlight from the window. It's yellow eyes fixated on me. He and his master are very proud creatures, I highly doubt any of his victims have survived that game.

"Why do you want me to stay here? " I ask confused.

"Because even after I kidnapped you, hurt your classmates, and have been and overall jerk to you, your eyes haven't reflected the same kind of endless rage that they had when you were with the heros" He answers with a shrug.

"You don't have to live how your father wanted you to anymore. You're free Todoroki, and I'll always be here to protect you from those who threaten you. I hope you grow to like it here Sho, " He says nervous. His change in character shocks me. I'm stunned as I watch him get up and walk over to his wardrobe. Pulling out pj's for the two of us. He throws a pair of gym shorts and a white t-shirt at me.

"You can wear those, we look to be about the same size, " Deku explains. I nod and begin to change. I take off my hero costume and slide on the shorts. Followed by the shirt. When I turn around Deku is putting my hero costume and his suit into a laundry basket.

"Are you hungry? Denki should be done cooking by now, " Deku asks politely. He's now wearing black sweats with a dark green tank top. I nod lightly and watch as he walks to the door.

"Well Come on then, " He says with a big welcoming smile. I follow closely behind him. He's slightly taller than me and definitely more muscular. His bare arms are littered in scars, complimentig his sculpted muscles. What am I doing?! This man kidnapped me. He literally broke into my school, attacked my classmates and kidnapped me, and here I am checking him out. We reach the kitchen, where Deku is immediately jumped by Eri. He catches her in his arms sumbbling back a few steps.

"Hey Eri, what's up? " He asks catching his balance.

"Kaminari and I started to put together a puzzle while you were playing chase, " She answers enthusiastically. " It's a 300 piece puzzle and I put the border together all by myself, " She states proudly. A soft smile creeps on my face. Eri is so lively.

"She wouldn't let me help her, I tried and she kept telling me to let her handle it, " Denki defends placing twos bowls of soup on the table. He walks back to the counter and grabs two more bowls. Placing them in front of two empty seats. Deku grabs my hand and directs me to a seat next to him. Denki sits in front of me while Eri sits to my right. The atmosphere is calm and relaxing as they start digging in and talking about their day.

"How'd your mission go today? " Eri asks looking at Deku.

"It went well, I got to see an old friend today, he hasn't changed a bit since the last time I saw him. Well besides the fact that I think my childhood bestie has a boyfriend," He answer excitedly.

"Bully. He's your childhood bully Izuku, " Denki corrects. Deku just waves his hand at Denki with a smile.

"Awwwww who cares about details, what matters is that I kicked his ass. Him and his little red head, " Deku responds. Eri looks over to me.

"Why aren't you eateng? " She asks politely drawing the attention of both Denki and Deku.

"I didn't poison your food, I promise, " Denki says concerned. Deku says nothing, instead he just switches our bowls.

"You watched me eat out that bowl, you already know for sure it's not poisoned, " He explains as he begins to eat out of what was my bowl. I look down at the potato soup and feel my mouth begin to water. It looks and smells so good. I pick up the spoon and take a hesitant bite. It tastes amazing. Denki visibly relaxes as I start scooping spoon fulls of the delicious soup into my mouth.

"He seems to like your cooking Denki, " Deku chuckles.

"Who wouldn't? I'm an amazing cook, " The blonde puffs out his chest and gives a proud smirk.

"Do you like it? " Eri asks me to confirm. I turn my head to her giving a small smile as I nod yes. Denki grows prouder of his food while Deku laughs. We all finish our food and Eri cleans off the table and emptys the dishwasher. Denki washing the dishes from tonights meal.

Deku leads me to the bathroom. We wash our faces, brush our teeth and head back to his room.

"By the way Todoroki, we have to share a bed, " He inform in a seductive voice that makes me blush.

"O-ok, " I stutter looking the other way. My mind fills with dirty thoughts. What is wrong with me! He kidnapped me for fucks sake. He climbs into bed, laying closests to the wall. I follow suit laying next to him facing the other way. My eyes land on the water again. They didn't poison the food, so maybe.

I sit up and reach for the water. Taking a small sip, it tastes normal. I chug half the cup before setting it back on the nightstand. I lay back down and close my eyes. Soon enough I drift off to sleep, sinking further into his fluffy bed.