Prologue : Deku

"Have you heard about Deku?"

"Who?"

"He's a villain who has become popular lately. I've heard some nasty things about him, I guess he's pretty powerful"

"Really?"

"Yeah. His crime scenes are always super bloody and trashed. It's like a pack of wild animals went on a rampage," 

"What do you think his quirk is?" 

"From what I've gathered, nobody's quite sure. The police won’t tell the public anything regarding Deku, and those crime bloggers that flood the internet are stumped," 

"Oh come on. You still think that crime bloggers are reliable informants? Half of them are consistanting wrong anyways,"

“Even so, you have to admit that it is a bit unnerving that there’s so little information about him. Even the League of Villains, as small as they are, have been identified and quirks are known,”

“Yeah it is unnerving when you put it like that,”

"Worse part, if the rumors are to be believed, Deku has been roaming around here the past few days."

In a world filled with super powers and uniqueness, there was no place for an ordinary boy with no power. Izuku Midoriya. He was a sweet boy. He cared for others and always did as he was told. He tried his best in everything that he did and always had an award winning smile. However, as the saying predicts, nothing lasts forever. 

When Izuku turned 4, he was diagnosed as quirkless. He became the target of bullies. Being beaten up every day relentlessly. The worst of it came when his best friend became his main bully. Izuku broke. He couldn't understand why everyone hated him. Why he was beat up and picked on. Why they would call him names and taunt him endlessly. It wasn't his fault he was born without a quirk after all. 

Izuku was seen as a pathetic weakling with a nickname to match. Deku, meaning useless. Given to him by Katsuki Bakugou himself.

Around middle school Izuku noticed something off. For one he was much more athletic, practically overnight. For two, his senses heightened. His eyesight improved, colors became bolder, small details clearer, and movement looked smoother. Then his hearing, he could hear what his downstairs neighbors were talking about clearly from his bed. His sense of smell improved allowing him to smell ingredients the lunch ladies were using from his desk in class. Next was his sense of taste. He was able to distinguish the freshness of meat and vegetables. The last sense that had improved was his sense of touch. He became more sensitive to his environment. Like the temperature or the breeze. Once his sense of touch had improved all of his senses had come together and his whole world changed. He found himself running through the forest at the edge of the city. He liked the way the cold stream felt and how easily he could climb trees and parkour his way up a cliff side. He loved how right it felt to be in the forest.

One night while he was sitting at his desk doing homework, his boredom led him to start making shadow puppets in his lamp light. He made a bird, a frog, a bunny, and finally a wolf. When he did this his quirk activated. The shadow swirled and morphed into an actual wolf with pitch black fur. 

That night Deku ran away. He spent 2 years in hiding training his quirk everyday. His quirk is called wolf pack. He can summon up to 10 wolves using the shadows. The drawback is that his wolves are living creatures and require real time and attention in order for Deku to stay in control. Otherwise they'll become angry and eat away at his mind. 

His debut was a bank robbery. He set his wolves loose on the bank and they killed everyone inside. It was a massacre, nobody even had the opportunity to call the police. He took as much money as he could fit in a backpack that he had. On his way out he spray painted 'Deku' on the front door and left. 

From then on Deku did as he pleased. Openly walking around town in his villain costume, killing whoever pissed him off, taking what he wanted when he wanted it. Out right taunting the police and pro heros. 

It wasn't the bank robbery that got his name all over the media though. Instead it was the Shie Hassaiki massacre that took place one year after his debut. A criminal organization that was using a little girl as a test subject to create a quirk erasing drug. On the day of the UA entrance exam, Deku killed every member of the Hassaiki gang and brought Eri home with him. 

____

A few days later he receives a call from an unknown number....... 

"Hello?" Deku answers. 

"Hi, is this Deku? " A scruffy male voice asks on the other side. 

"Yes, who is this? " he questions. 

"My name is Shigaraki, I'm the leader of the League of Villains. I'd like to chat with you face to face. Would that be alright? " The scruffy voice answers politely. 

Deku pauses to mull it over, " Sure, send me a date and address. "

"Perfect, I hope to see you soon, " The man on the other end of the phone hangs up. Deku slides his phone back in his pocket and looks down at little Eri. He smiles seeing how happy she is eating her ice cream. 

"Is it good? " He asks sweetly. Eri looks up at him with big eyes and a huge smile. She hums yes while shaking her head, quickly returning to her ice cream cone. His smile grows knowing she is happy.