Party till you drop

ابدأ من البداية

"(Y/n)?" You hear a voice call.

It was Randy, he had his Block buster uniform on ready to go to work. You waved at him gently with a grin.

"You need to avoid normal people if you don't want them to end up dead" Joe whispers into your ear.

Your smile falls a bit and turns into a tight line "Let's go".

You walk away with Donnie and Joe. Randy's smile fell from his lips slightly. His waving hand dropped a bit as his fingers curl in. He sighs with a frown and hits his forehead.

"God you're such an idiot of course she wouldn't want to be seen in public with you" he mutters before walking in.

Billy and Stu looked at each other and nodded. They wouldn't need to worry about Randy. It seemed your heart had frozen over again. They slowly follow behind you and the two men that they didn't know.

You felt it and glanced out of the corner of your eye.

"We are being followed" Joe muttered.

"How do you know" Donnie whispers back.

"I just know" he says gruffly.

You continued to walk when you hear an older voice call for you "Dearie can you get those fine men to help my Norman put up a shelf"

You've never turned so quickly. You almost broke down crying right there. Her hair was up in a messy bun with wisps of hair falling out. Her eyes were a soft green and her skin shagged a bit, still she somehow still looked effortlessly pretty. She had a bigger figure and she had a wonderful smile.

"Martha?" You say breathlessly.

"Yes Dearie, whats wrong?" She asks.

"Nothing" you say quickly wiping your eyes putting on a calm face "Yeah, Donnie, Joe go help Norman" you wave them off.

Joe stood there for a second but Donnie grabbed him by the shoulder and lead him there. You watched for a second expecting Donnie to be the one to take charge but surprisingly it was Joe. He grabbed the instructions and immediately put the two boys to work.

"Which one is the boy of the week?" Martha jokes as she gives you a cookie that was wrapped up in a napkin.

"Neither, I've decided boys are too stupid at my age" you joked.

"They are stupid at any age" Martha grins.

"Thanks for the encouragement" you hummed.

"You seem off Dear are you okay?" Martha asks gently putting her hand on your shoulder.

"Yeah sorry...I just wanted to say I appreciate you and...you" you hesitant, you had a chance to tell Martha how much you loved her, how much she meant to you but the words got stuck in your throat.

'Your body is refusing to continue' Frank says.

'Why' you wanted to cry.

'The same reason you didn't tell her the first time either, you don't want to be seen as weak especially the girl you are right now' he responds.

"I see dearie" Martha says putting a hand on your shoulder "I know, just know that I will always know even if you don't say it all the time"

"Thank you Martha" you say looking at her and she pulls you into a hug.

"How emotional, something must have happened" she says cupping your cheek.

"Ah...just boy problems" you chuckled.

"Well you only deserve the best, even though you don't act the best all the time" she chides.

"Ya ya whatever some people deserve it" you scoffed.