When i start drinking my dick does all my thinking

Art credit/ fanart by: our bestie "Strawberry.trilliums"
TW// even more spice (I'm a liar)

Camp Crystal the horniest place on earth. You say this because you've seen the movie. This place held the most sex scene deaths. You weren't exactly planning on becoming chopped liver.

"Hey Tom?" You say looking over at him.

"Yeah?" He asks with a raised brow.

"Stay close to me" you say putting your hand out and take his hand.

"....okay" he mutters letting his hand rest in yours before giving it a soft squeeze.

You wanted him to stay close because it was gonna get chaotic and very soon. As soon as you thought that there was a whistle and people started to scatter. You see both of you had arrived during the very first murder. A girl by the name of Chrissie...Wake up...no...cringe.

You grabbed his hand and pulled him into the crowd. You spotted a familiar bruntette. You quickly grab his hand as well as you pull them out of the crowd. The reason why Jason even killed immediately was as a warning which they should have taken.

"Hey it's alright its just alittle prank" a girl calls over the speaker.

"THATS A DEAD BODY" people where yelling.

"(Y/n) whats happeneing" Connor says from besides you.

Hes the one you spotted in the crowd. This is where he dies. He was sleeping when Jason went into the cabins and began murdering. He was the first of them murdered. He didn't even have a chance.

"Prank" you say easily but you and Tom glance at each other.

It's a knowing glance as you watch the 'fake' body get dragged away. You and him both know what fake and real death looked like. You have both taken a life and its too imprinted in your brains to forget it.

"Both of you shits stay close when we go to book in alright" Tom says ordering both of you.

You blinked but nodded. Tom gripped your hand squeezing it while Connor quietly followed along. He looked at you with those big puppy eyes of his. You can still see some cuts littering his face that haven't fully healed.

"Sorry we just dont want ro get lost righr" you give him a soft smile.

He blinked "It's okay don't worry about me" he gives your hand a squeeze "I trust you"

"Hey is it okay if I stick with you guys for now?" A new voice says.

You look back to see a man in a brown coat and a white collared shirt and a loose tie hanging from his clothes. His hair and face stood out though. He had dark eyebags with a beauty mark undr his eye and next to his lips. His eyes were a dull yellow and his black hair had a patch of white. He had a scar racing across his eyebrow and some scratches on his cheek.

"Uh sure?" You say and look at Connor who was looking at him suspiciously.

Toms hazel eyes flitted to yours. You both had somehow acquired the ability to speak to each other quietly. He was suspicious of him. You weren't simply because if he was dangerous he would have been shown. Hell he wasn't a background character because you didn't even notice him in this part.

"I'm Connor" he says using his deeper voice and firmly shaking the mans hand.

"Tom" Tom says glaring at him and he was much stronger than Connor so it must have hurt becuase he hand shake was also firm.

The mans eyebrow twitched in what seemed to be irritation before turning to you his eyes soft "And you?"

"Uh (y/n) (l/n)" you say heasitantly berore placing your hand in his.