Its my story I can do what I want

(Ahsianydaijdd don't judge me 😭💀💀🐀🐀)

You sat waiting by his bed. You had no words as none seemed appropriate at this moment. You couldn't believe this was happening. Craig and Blake were dead. Mildred and Edith were missing. Now it was just you and Connor.

You didn't know what to do. You stared at Connors sleeping body pressing your hands against your face. You were having a quiet meltdown. Edith. Edith was your ticket to safety. She was missing. She was fucking missing.

If you had changed the plot so much. You were in danger. You grip your hair shakily breathing. You pulled your hair closing your eyes trying to ground yourself but it was no use. You curled your feet up to your chest hugging your knees closer to you.

"(Y/n)?" You heard a soft voice groan.

You lift your head quickly. You sniffed and wiped your tears. You got up as he lifted his hand towards you. You grabbed it softly.

"Connor how ya feeling?" You ask softly.

"Like crud" he laughs but his face controted in pain gripping his stoantch.

"...Did you see who did it?" You asked.

"No couldn't get a glimpse before I went down" he sighed and looked at you with his doe brown eyes "Sorry.."

"No no it's fine seriously don't stress" you say your eyebrows furrowing.

"(Y/n) we...need to stick together I can't...loose anymore freinds" he whispers gripping your hand.

This is the first time that you truly felt like you didn't belong. The memories you had together wasn't yours. It wasnt yours to have. This friendship...it shouldn't have been yours to keep in the long run. You were just a stranger with his freinds face. You were over here literally relieved his best freind died instead of you. You never once stopped to....you're so...fucking selfish.

"What about you? You're the one who got shot what if they come back for you?"

"Guess that means we have to look out for each other" he smiles.

"Guess so" you sighed before realizing.

"Shit" you hissed checking your watch.

"I have to go babysitt" you say getting your stuff quickly.

"Wait (Y/n) can't you call off?? What if you get hurt" he asked worried sitting up too fast making him yelp.

You grabbed his shoulder and slowly laid him back down "I'll be find trust me its probably the safest place I can be at okay just...you be safe" you say with a frown.

He looked at your face his brown eyes searching yours for a second before sighing "Alright...please be safe (Y/n) I mean it"

"Of course oh and" you slapped him

He yelped loudly holding his cheek tears springing to his eyes "What was that for (nickname)!" He rubs his cheek a small pouty frown on his lips.

"For worrying me asshole" you huffed.

He sighed "Deserved I guess...".

You felt bad so you hesitantly move your head down and pat his cheek softly before kissing your hand so like you're technically kissing his cheek but not really. So it wasn't as awkward since well he had a close bond with original (Y/n) but she wasn't you. Not anymore.

He squeaked a bit his brown doe eyes staring up at you. You quickly clear your throat and wave bye.

"Be safe!" He yells.

You nodded and raced off. You quickly slid into an elevator pressing the ground button. You tapped your foot impatiently checking your watch. You should have taken the stairs. It's not like you were climbing up the stairs so it wouldn't have been too bad.