A change in perspective

^ Me trying to make slashers in love with (Y/n) without being to Ooc also I changed how you met Joe because I decided I wanted Season four Joe and not Season one..because hes so...dilfy (also surprised how no one caught I started Billys spice the same way I started Stus)
------------------------------------------------------------
You=when hes thinking about you directly and hes narrating

Her= when you're doing actions he isn't narrating

(Unknowns Pov)

I didn't mean to notice you. After all I needed to lay low. That meant no distractions, no love. I couldn't help it though, you did make quite the entrance.

The bell rings as she enters. You're presences was immediately sensed through all this. Your hair was fixed but your clothes seemed modest. As if you didn't want to attract too much- no stop I'm not doing this.

My eyes go back to the books. I can't believe I'm back here looking for Agatha Christie books. I am trying to work on my...snobbiness though.

"Why is she back here"

"Well we might as well leave and stay inside" the other girl whispers back.

The third raised a brow "What's wrong with her"

"Death follows her" The first girl whispered.

"More like shes the one killing" Second scoffs looking at you.

"Don't be ridiculous it can't be that bad" the third frowns.

"You'll be regretting that when someone winds up dead...again" the second scoffs.

My eyes travel over to you. You were uneasy. Cautious as you stepped in as if trying to hide behind something that wasn't there. You were observant, after all the way your eyes scanned the libary contrasted your meek demeanor.

Your (e/c) eyes were colder than the rest of your face. They looked...like..a version of mine. Another Love? Exactly why I shouldn't interact with you, I don't want to wind up with another Love situatuon. I didn't look at the signs I was blinded by...well...my love for...Love my ex wife.

Maybe that's harsh but I can't take any risks. My eyes travel back to the books...after all I'm not Joe anymore. I'm Jonathan trying to start over and live a normal life. My lips pressed together before glancing up. It's not because I want to know you, it's because I need to know where you are so I can avoid you.

Oh no where did you go.

"Hey have you seen a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes that works here, her name is Carrie" a voice asks carrying around the libary like a song.

I looked over and there she were infront of me. Well so much for avoiding you. I could just be an asshole and not answer. Maybe act like one of those people who are whispering around us right now. You wouldn't be surpised, seeing as you're already bracing yourself.

"No I haven't, does she work here?" I say turning my body towards you.

Who's protecting you if you attract such dangerous- not my circus not my monkeys.

"Yeah..." You respond.

The stares must have started to get to you. She shifts her weight anxiously, she glances around. You needed someone to have your back. Being back in this town meant you were throwing yourself to the wolves without even having back up. I needed to help you...for the good deed of the day to try and...be forgiven for what I've done.

"Do you know what book you're looking for?" I asked, trying to distract her from everything thats going on.

Her eyes travel back to me as she uneasily smiles "Uhm...no any suggestions uh..." She says as if trying to discreetly ask for my name.