Fuck, Fuck, fuck me up

(Special because I love you all

An: special not cannon, y/n as the only killer won this is the chapter🐀🐀🐀)

You flipped your scalpel. This was too easy. This was all too easy. You placed it onto the body on your medical table and made quick incisions. This was child play, truly.

You flipped over the documents. No evidence as always. It was easy to clean that up, especially since it was your job for a living to identify evidence. You hummed slightly with a grin on your face. They had no leads for his murder.

See you weren't the type to want attention. You've heard enough of Wills lectures to know what got them caught in the end was for their incessant need to get caught. Since all of that work and mind play would go unappreciated, for there was no name to claim that fame.

You laughed. How primitive. Really. The thrill of the kill is all you needed. Fuck the fame. Sure you wanted them to know how much better you were, how easily you out smarted them but they knew that already. With every kill they couldn't identify any evidence to lead them anywhere. Every case of yours lead into a cold case faster then most.

You finished and you placed your non reusable equipment in a biohazard bag. You placed your outer coat into a bag to be cleaned. You flip through your notes and place your audio recording into your pocket since you knew Jack would be arriving in about a minute.

You thought back to your earlier thoughts. There was a part of you that did want someone to figure out who you were. Maybe when you're in your grave you'll admit to it. As a last word. Last jeer at them.

You checked your watch. 'Hes probably already waiting' you think. You grabbed the items and make your way to where you usually meet Jack. You walked, your head high and the sway of your hips as you gracefully walked.

You see Jack and smiled at him politely You quickly copy the transcript of your doctuments for this case.

"Another one?" You asked as you handed the document to Jack Crawford.

"His 5th victim already" Jack says with a sigh.

Oh and that one tiny detail they always get wrong, they assume its a man.

"Is Will finally doing a lecture on this one?" You asked with a tilt of your head.

You wanted to know if Will...could figure you out. There was some excitement truth be told. After all it was Will. Someone you were close too. You wanted to see if he could...classify the worst parts of you. Maybe he'll even confine in Hannibal, your shared therapist.

"Yeah today actually, you should go see it, its at 6 pm, maybe you'll reconsider my offer" he says with a grin before you waved him off.

"I actually enjoy my stress free job here" and there was less eyes on you.

"Never say never (y/n)" he says.

"Tell that Selena" you say before going back into your medical room.

The walls were colored white. Its funny actually, white walls were first thought to give places a calm feeling and give off clean feelings. In recent years though, it's shown white walls cause anxiety, distress, and increased feelings of paranoia. You think it fits with your demeanor. Thats why you refused to repaint.

You grabbed another pair of gloves. You also grabbed 0.5% sodium hypochlorite and sprayed down your work area. You cleaned it all thoroughly and placed your tools back where they belong. You remove your gloves and put them in the biohazard trash.

You checked your watch. You had time. You nodded to yourself as you get your time card and checked out. The night shift would get the details on every body the day shift received and pick up where they left off.