Knock off Annabel

So I'm making bramhs partents look for a 'baby sitter' rather than full time cuz I already have something planned for their summer and I'm sure yall can guess what 😉
_________________________________________

You stare up at the Heelshire mansion. You press your lips together knowing that somewhere in those walls there was a musty 22 year old man who was tall and muscular as shit. It made you on edge as the hairs on your back stood up.

"Come in (Y/n) the sooner the better" she drags me along.

The person that grabbed our stuff told us to wait there. Of course Edith being the protagonist doesn't listen. You roll your eyes at her behavor.

"Are you coming with?" She asks.

"No its rude to go around someones house without their permision" you frowned.

"I'm just gonna check around I'll be back"

"Rule number three in a horror movie never say I'll be right back" you mutter under your breath rembering Randys words.

You crossed your arms thinking about what happens here. She gets the job but listens to none of the rules and just does whatever she wants. After a while shes convinced the dolls haunted and just wants to be taken care of so she does. Then her absive ex Ryan appears tries to kill her boom brahms. This is also where she meets her love interest Malcom. The grocery boy. You check your watch. It should be around this time actually that she meets him.

"Aren't there supposed to be two of you?" A women asks.

You turn and see its Mrs. Heelshire. You give her a polite smile and give her a soft hand shake.

"Lovely to meet you Mrs. Heelshire I'm (Y/n) (L/n), yes sorry Edith decided to wander... I apologize" you say just incase.

Sge smiles warmly surprised at how respectful you were. She truly appreciated that you actually stayed there waiting for her. That and that poilte introduction you gave her just boosted you even more in her eyes.

"Well I'll go find Edith and interview her first I'm sure it wont take long it was a pleasure to meet you (Y/n)" she says politely.

She of course still seemed as skittish as she did in the movie but it seemed you being where you needed to be put her in higher spirits. You hummed and sat down waiting. You found a small piece of paper and pen and started to doodle on the sketchbook.

"Okay (Y/n) it's your turn" she says beckoning you next to her was the father Mr. Heelshire.

They walked you around for a small bit before stopping in the room Brahms was in. She picks up the doll in her hand and holds it.

"This is Brahms" she says and she seemed as though she was waiting for you to laugh.

Instead you give the doll a polite nod "It's nice to meet your brahms"

They stopped for a moment seemingly pleasantly surprised. Mrs. Heelshire was more willing to hand over the porcelain doll to you. She of course only held onto it for a second before looking at you and giving you a small smile as you reassure her with your (e/c) eyes. You took the doll and looked at it. It was kinda creepy but porcelain dolls were always creepy.

She gives you a tour before giving you the schedual it was pretty ordinary.

Never leave Brahms alone

1-Feed brahms (put leftovers in fridge)

2- play music for brahms

3- studies for Brahms

You get the gist as there was more. You'd have to change his clothes before you put him to bed so she told you to change him to see how you do.

"Alright can I change you now Brahms?"