Insane in the membrane

(If yall didnt watch Hannibal the series...Hannibal is so gay for Will sooooo guess who else is a package dealll 💖💖💖 let me know if yall are okay with this because if not then they'll just be separate love interests...even tho...I'll need a lot of convincing to separate them 😒🐀)

Holy shit, holy fuck, holy mother of gawds be so fucking for real right now.

"Ah I see you and (Y/n) are well acquainted already" Crawford says.

You squirm uncomfortably in your chair. You don't understand why you've become so..awkward. Maybe it's because the only humans you meet on a daily are dead. That and you only interact with your cats now a days. Maybe because you have grown comfortable in the normalcy of life. Hell you were even planning on settling down at one point but you know what this means.

Your life was going to be in shambles by the end of this. If Hannibal was here that only meant the rest were on their way. You wouldn't be able to get sleep again. Fuck you would be lying if you didn't say you missed them. You didn't miss the messiness of it all though...

"Yes we...were freinds" Hannibal says carefully using his words as he sits down next to you.

He was trying to make eye contact with you but you were so fucking awkward. You didnt plan to get fucking ambushed. Like seriously?? Oh fuck your dealing with older Hannibal. The know it all Hannibal. The people expert Hannibal. The fully fledged Cannibal Hannibal. Why didn't people figure our it was Hannibal...it literally is cannibal with an H. Anyways holy....you gulped as you hide your shaking hands.

Will grabbed your hand secretly giving it a squeeze. You glance over and give him a small thank you. He nods and released your hand. Hannibal curiously looks at Will. It was the same curiosity he looked at you with when he first met you. Actually it worried you..he knew about Will fuck something was going on here.

"Not fond of eye contact, are you?" Hannibal asks Will but it felt more like a jab at both of you

Will flips through the papers mindlessly but there was a slight click of his jaw "Eyes are distracting you see too much, you don't see enough. And-And it's hard to focus when you're thinking, um, 'Oh, those whites are really white', or, 'He must have hepatitis', or, 'Oh, is that a burst "vein?"' So, yeah, I try to avoid eyes whenever possible. Jack?"

Will was clearly becoming uncomfortable. He straighted in his seat as Hannibal tried to look for either you or Will to just...look at him. He found something so amusing about how you both seemed to shift in your seats uncertain but your demonor... It was more than uncomfort. It was fear and anxiousness. Now why was he getting that reaction from you?

He expected excitement, or the same warmth he got when you used to look at him. Maybe you have changed. No matter. So has he. More than he'd like to admit. When he got the words from those two boys...he...couldn't. He went on a rampage with a thirst he couldn't ever seem to fullfill. Now with you so close...he wouldn't dare lose you again.

"Why is Mr. Lector here?" You question Jack to calm Will down.

"He is here to help me with the profile of the person that we are tracking" he says.

You purse your lips. This was normal after all. Many profilers worked in groups or collaboratively to get more minds to try and correctly profile or unsub.

" I imagine what you see and learn touches everything else in your mind. Your values and decency are present yet shocked at your associations, appalled at your dreams. No forts in the bone arena of your skull for things you love" Hannibal contuies with a careful eye poking the bear.

You shift and anylaze Hannibal. He wasn't looking at Will how he normally would look at people. It was interest that flooded his eyes as if he found a new toy a new candy or....fuck. Oh shit. Will. The Hannibal series. How could you fucking forget. Once again you forgot valuable information. Valuable fucking information. You had only watched the first season of it and you don't remember jack shit. (Very true I've been trying to binge watch Hannibal while writing this cuz I forgot everything so of it's wonky...thats why 🤧)